just shut up and kiss me.

Mattheo pov.
"You got this Matt. She's no different from the other girls you've dated." Theo said trying to reassure me, today I was going to ask y/n out the girl of my dreams.
"but she is different, she's smart,funny, cute,beautiful—"
"Sounds like every girl you've described to us." Blaise snickered.
"She's different! Plus she hates me! That's what I like about her! She's not like the rest of the girls who are always all up on me and shit she can't even look at me without feeling disgusted that's what's so different and difficult about her."
"So you like her because she—hates you?" Enzo asked confusingly.
"Yes.Yes I do Enzo.infact you just made me like her even more."
"Merlin help me." I groaned flopping backwards onto the couch.
"You guys just don't get it,the way she laughs is freaking adorable and I bet it's more adorable up close,and her eyes I love those eyes man. and then her voice—Merlin I could listen to her talk all day I wouldn't care what it's about."
"Man you are so whipped." Draco laughed shaking his head.
"never thought he would've been the first one out of us to be wifed up." Theo snickered.
"I'm not wifed up! Well I will be soon." I said smirking.
"He's a goner." Enzo sighed dramatically.
"When are you talking to this y/n girl?"draco asked looking up from his book.
"uh if I can even get her to, before class, we have most of our classes together isn't that wonderful? I get to stare at that adorable freakin face all day."
"Well bud class starts in 20 minutes." Enzo teased.
"Oh shit I better get going if I want a girl friend!"I say hurrying out of the common room.
"Y/n! Y/n hey!"I said trying to catch my breath.
"Uh give me a minute Gin I'll meet you there." She said shooing the Weasley girl away. 
"What do you want riddle?" She asked tilting her head.
"listen y/n, I know you hate me and all but I like you! I really like you and I know I'm a pain in the ass but I only acted that way because I like you so much y/n and I—"
"Mattheo?"she said cutting me off
"yes?"
"Just shut up and kiss me." She then said, I smiled at her and pulled her in for a kiss,she deepened it wrapping her arms around my neck, I saw the boys smirking and making faces as they walked past us.
"I thought you hated me?"
"That was all an act riddle." She smiled.
"I like you two asshole." She giggled.
"good, it would've been embarrassing if you didn't you know because I kind of just poured my heart out to you and—" she cut me off by kissing me again.
"You never stop talking do you?" She asked laughing shaking her head.
"be mine?" I finally asked.
"Of course riddle."
"No more last name bases okay?"
"Okay mattheo." She laughed once again, this was the best day ever, I scored the girl of my dreams life was going to be way better now.