dont cry

don't cry don't cry don't cry don't cry don't cry I repeated in my head as my things dropped as someone bumped into me,today was just horrible first and foremost I got my period the worse thing in the word, I failed my exam, me and Mattheo got into a fight now he isn't talking to me over something so stupid,Draco and his stupid little friends kept calling me a mudblood so what could make this day even worse?dropping my stuff in the muddy water outside. The tears began pouring out of my eyes the only place I wanted to be was in the arms of my boyfriend,but he didn't even want to see me.
"Y/n? Are you okay?" Pansy asked going over to help me up.
"I—I'm fine."
"Y/n your crying. What happened?" Pansy asked voice going from worried to soft in seconds.
"I just had a shitty day" I sob,pansy nodded and then hugged me rubbing my back.
"Let's get you to your dorm babes." She said softly, they walked over to hufflepuff Dormitory no one really cared if the slytherins came in or out most of the other houses did. Pansy brought me to my room and helped me change.
"I'm sending Mattheo over now."
"He's not gonna wanna talk to me." I frowned the tears still haven't stopped.
"I don't care. He's your boyfriend and you want his comfort so he needs to suck it up."
I chuckled and watched as pansy left, the next thing I knew Mattheo was kmocking on my door, I opened it and he stood there his face went from annoyed to worried.
"Y/n" he breathed taking me in his embrace.
"What happened?"
"I had. Bad day and don't wanna talk about it. Can you just hold me?" I asked fiddling with his shirt.
"Of course I can baby, I'm sorry about our fight it was stupid and I love you."
"I love you two"