Y/n open the door

I was listening to music dancing around in my dorm when all of a sudden I heard banging on my door,I turned the music off and rushed over to the door,I knew it was Mattheo this has been happening a lot recently.He'd show up in the middle of the night with tears in his eyes I hate how broken he was and how I couldn't even do anything to fix it.
"Y/n!" He yelled outside the door, his voice sounded more panicky than the other nights it sounded like he was in fear.
"Please y/n,please open the door!"I unlocked the door and pulled him in closing and locking it back.The first thing I did I pulled him in for a hug holding him in my arms and then finally pulling away to get a look at his bloody face and bloodshot eyes.
"What happened?" I asked sitting us down on the bed.
"My dad, he—he knows about us.Y/n he's coming for you." Mattheo says as he fiddled with the hem of my shirt eyes looking everywhere but my own.
"Mattheo look at me." I said but he didn't, I grab his chin forcing him to look at me.
"He's not touching me okay? I promise okay. I'm not going anywhere"
"Promise?" Mattheo asked as he leaned into me I wrapped my arms around him holding him rocking us in a comforting way.
"Promise."