one more chance

Loud music blasted in my ears, i felt it in my veins as i sipped my drink in the middle of the Slytherin Common Room. The party was a banger.

The sweet taste of alcohol wet my lips as i talked to a boy who approached me a while ago, but i frowned when he was suddenly pulled back by his shoulder.

Mattheo, my ex, stood there. His signature smirk evident on his lips, but a dark look in his eyes. "Would you let me have a chat with my girl?" He said, his voice hoarse and dripping with sarcasm as the boy left immediately.

He knew better than to mess with the son of the Dark Lord.

Here we go.. i thought to yourself rolling
my eyes.

Mattheo walked over, eyeing me up and down. "Don't roll your eyes like that, love." He said, that sarcastic tone still prominent in his voice. "It annoys me."

"I don't care if it does,and don't call me that"I snapped.

He let out a mocking scoff, stepping closer to me. The scent of his cologne filled my senses as he leaned in. "Oh, don't you, sweetheart?" He said in a mocking tone. "I remember you used to love it when I called you that in private."

I roll my eyes again walking over to the cooler to grab a drink he followed behind me,I already knew how the rest of this night was going to be.

He followed me, his gaze never leaving me as i walked toward the cooler. "You know, you really need to stop rolling your eyes at me like that." He said, a hint of irritation creeping into his voice. "It's really getting on my nerves."

"and you need to leave me alone, your getting on my nerves"I snap at him again.

He stepped forward, his body practically towering over mine as he cornered me against the wall. His dark eyes gleamed with a dangerous glint, and he leaned down close to my ear.

"Careful, love," he whispered, his breath hot on my skin. "I know all your little buttons... don't tempt me to press them."I pushed him away and then began walking away from him.

He quickly grabbed my arm, pulling me back roughly. "Oh, no you don't." He said, his grip tight on my arm.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"away from you"i scoff.

He chuckled darkly, his grip on me tightening. "You're not going anywhere, princess. Not yet."

He pulled me closer, his body pressing against mine. "We need to talk."

"about what? There's nothing to talk about." I said harshly.

He clenched his jaw, the irritation evident in his expression. "Oh, I think there is, love."

He grabbed my chin, forcing me to look at him. "We broke up two weeks ago, and you've been avoiding me ever since. I think that warrants a conversation."

"we broke up,what do you expect?."

He huffed out a frustrated sigh, his grip on my chin tightening slightly. He was clearly growing aggravated.

"Two weeks, y/n. Two entire weeks. You've been avoiding me like I've got some serious cold that's contagious or something."

He moved closer, pressing me against the wall. "You can't just ignore me forever."

"I can and I will"