someone must be in love

I sighed as I flopped down on my brother theos bed smiling to myself.
"uh you okay sis?"
"So there's this boy" I started and then I heard him groan.
"again with the boy nonsense? You seriously better be glad I'm not threatening these people."
"yeah shut up anyway. he has the cutest smile,and when he looks at me I can't breath,whenever he smiles all I could think of was oh shit.the way his eyes light up when he laughs Merlin do I love those eyes.do you ever just look at someone and your heart just fucking melts? Well that's how I feel every single damn time.I replay conversation in my head all the time. I even get butterflies when I see him butterflies Theo!Whenever we talk I grow a stupid smile that I don't even notice.crap I'm in love" I ranted on and on about my new crush.
"and whipped" Theo teased poking my side.
"Now who's this lucky guy that's got my sister so whipped?"
"If I tell you, you might kill him." I gulped sitting up.
"I probably don't even know him, he's probably a good guy."
"Mattheo." I gulped closing my eyes waiting to hear the worst scold from Theo I've ever heard.
"Mattheo? But he's—oh who do I care as long as you're happy. If you arent he goes bye bye." I giggled as Theo opened and closed his hand twice.
"So you don't care if I date him?"
"No I don't. As long as he doesn't hurt you."
"Thank you thank you thank you! Best brother ever!" I exclaimed jumping in excitement.
"Go get em sis." Theo chuckled watching me run out of his dorm to tell Mattheo how I felt which I did, and now we're together and happy, man do I love him.