stubborn

I had been in bad mood all day,stupid snape and his stupid rules,he failed my exam because I missed one question ONE question. and I can't even retake it.And then that I had detention with him! And he's the worse person ever to had detention with. And then on top of that I was having killer cramps!I just wanted to lay in Mattheos arms but I couldn't even do that, he was mad at me.could my day get any worse?
And it did, I mumbled curse words to myself as I ran into a third year I picked up my things quickly and rushed past the third year still mumbling curse words to myself. I finally got to the common room and was met with my friends they all noticed the upset look on my face.
"Hey y/n/n" Theo greeted me.I mumbled a something back that he didn't hear and then just walk up the stairs to my room.

THE GROUP POV

"That was—"Theo said cutting himself off as he heard the door close.
"Strange." Enzo finished for Theo.
"so what did you do now?" Theo asked Mattheo looking over at him.
"What? Why do you think I did anything?"
"well you two did have a fight" Theo answered.
"Merlin she's still upset about that? I got over it hours ago, it was a stupid meaningless fight."
"Well she looked upset" Pansy commented.
"Oh yeah totally" Theo said sarcastically.
"Just stating what I saw"
"And I was just agreeing with you" Theo remarked.

MATTHEO POV
Mattheo ignored the twos bickering and his mind wondered to you, he frowned as he saw the upset look on your face like you had been crying.he got up without announcing where he was going and walked up to your dorm, he heard soft whimpers and sniffles coming from behind your door, he frowned even more.
"Y/n" he said softly. You didn't respond he sighed and opened your door.
"Y/n what's wrong?" He asked as he saw you sitting on the ground, he bend down so he could look at your face. he put his hands on your cheeks wiping the falling tears away.

Y/N POV
I didn't want him to see me like this, crying over stupid things.it was just one bad day, I shouldn't be crying. Damn it, stop crying y/n.
"I just had a shitty day" I finally confess.
his eyes softened and he nodded wiping the tears away from my eyes again.
"wanna talk about it?"he asked softly.
"No. Can you just—can you just hold me?"
"Of course I can princess." He got up and brought me up with him, we laid down on his bed and I laid my head on his chest as the tears still slowly fell down my eyes.
"Are you still mad at me?"
"What? No of course not. It was a stupid fight and I got angry too quickly.i promise im not mad" he said reassuringly.I nod and felt his lips against my forehead.
"if you wanna talk about it im here and I'll listen alright? No interruptions"
"It's okay.... Just don't stop holding me." I say softly.