𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆

यादें सुख की तरह होती हैं।

जब भी आती है खुश कर जाती हैं।

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

In Dark room, there is a man who is sitting on his chair and thinking about his past. How his mother married his father just for money. When his father lost his power and status. She never supported his father. His father died of a heart attack because his brother snatched all his property.

His father loves his brother like his child but he betrayed him which broke his heart. When he needed support, his wife blamed him for their loss. He died from a heart attack.

After their father's death his mother forced him for money. She was a very greedy woman who wanted money. She treated them well when they brought money. She was the one who made them monsters.

They had a 2 year old little sister which they loved back to the moon, but their mother always threatened them that she would not give food to their little sister which was their peace.

Their father loved his children very much and his daughter was his lifeline. One day his mother ran away with their little joy. They were alone, devastated, without hope. Then they become the one who rules the world. Now they are the ruler and people obey them, but missing their little sister.

He is none other than Arhann Rathor who was busy in his thoughs. Sudden knock on the door interpreted his thought chain.

"Sir, everything is ready"

His PA told him. His brother made a big mess. He beat someone in the middle of the road now the media is eating his ear. So he is going to Mathura for charity to clean their image, but he doesn't know that his life is going to take a 360° turn.

Without giving him any response he left from there. He sat in his car and moved towards his journey where something or someone was waiting for him.

Mathura

In Mathura there is a little girl who is 10 years old sitting in a temple and singing bajan while drawing in her devotion.

She has no one. She lives in an orphanage and comes to Krishna temple because she is Krishna devotee. Her voice is very sweet.

She always complained to lord krishna for not giving her family not knowing who she left behind.

ARHAAN

I am very tired. The journey from Mumbai to Mathura was long. I did some charity to an old orphanage and was going back to my car so I can go back and try to sleep, which I can never get.

I heard some sweet child voices. It was a girl's voice. She was singing some songs I don't know about song, but her voice was giving me some kind of relief.

"Sir, Car is ready"

I nodded and sat in my car. I closed my eyes and tried to remember that voice, but my car suddenly stopped.

"What the hell? Shubh"

"Sir, Someone came in front of the car"

"So what are you waiting for? Go check it. I don't want any more drama. It should not come in front of the media. Fuxk"

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

Radhe Radhe

How was it is?

How is our Arhann Rathor?

Who is this little one?

Who was the owner of sweet voice?  

Do vote comment and follow me