𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐘

Individually, we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean. — Ryunosuke Satoro

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

"We have to do this."

"Yes, nobody can run away from us."

"They will know who Rathore's are"

"Rathore's are number one"

"Nobody can beat us, we will show who we are"

Meet brother's are ready for the fight. They have been going to the gym, maintaining their diet, and sleeping. They are fitness freaks but sometimes they miss their gym but not from the last week they are dedicated to winning their fight.

They are doing exercise to maintain their health and stamina because they have to do this.

While they are doing exercise in gym Meet, Arhaan and Rudra are looking at them while sitting on the sofa in the gym.

They are preparing for war, they have to win, they have to show the World who they are, they have to show the world that they are all Meet's brothers who never let nobody win against them.

"Aren't they all overreacting?"

Rudra asked while shipping his black coffee. Arhaan and Meet nodded their heads and Arhaan drank his coffee while Meet drank her chocolate shake.

"They all are behaving like they are going for war"

Arhaan said and Meet and Rudra nodded their heads while looking at their brothers who were doing exercise for the last 2 hours.

Jay heard them talking about them. He looked offended. Meet and her brothers also sense that he is very determined about his goal.

"What did you say? You don't know we have to show who we are? We can't let Meet lose"

Jay said to his brother who was looking less interested in his talk.

"Monu, why are you doing so much hard work? It's just a sports day."

Meet replied to him. She didn't believe how her brothers reacted when she told them that her school is organizing a sports day competition where she has to come with our family to participate with her in the competition.

Meet is less interested in sports but his brothers took this thing on heart and now they are doing hard work just to show the whole School who Meet brothers are.

"My little jaan, you don't need to take stress we are here. We will definitely win.

Jay said while cupping her check. She signed because she tried to make them understand that it is not necessary for them to participate but her brothers being brothers.

Trio was looking at their hardworking brothers who are doing hard work for primary School sports day competition.

....

Today is sports day. Rathor's brothers are ready to win the match. Looking at them nobody can say that they are going for primary sport competition because they are ready like they are going for some war.

"Please, don't scare my friends with your overexcitement"

Meet said to her brothers who were all set to set fire on the playground.

"Don't worry Meet, itihas ke panno mein tumhara naam sunhare aksharon se likha jaega.

( Don't worry, your name will be written in golden letters in the pages of history)