𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘

Apologizing does not always mean you're wrong and the other person is right. It means you value your relationship more than your ego. — Unknown

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

Meet opened her eyes when she felt wetness on her face. She saw Coffee was licking her face. She kissed his face and giggled. He was wiggling his tail.

She stood from bed and did her business in the bathroom. She got ready for school. When she remembered yesterday's event her eyes became tearful, because one came to her after that incident.

She went downstairs. Did her Pooja and sang Krishna bhajan. She gave Coffee his food. She saw no one was there. She was missing her brothers but their yesterday act flashed in her mind and she become sad

When she saw her breakfast, which was toast bread and sorry written on it. Meet knew it was Darun, but why are they are hiding? Can't they come and say sorry?

She did her breakfast and took her school bag. She kissed Coffee and hugged him. She went towards the parking area where no one was present.

Brother's trustworthy man Rana dropped Meet to school. She is now getting more upset because they are not showing up. She felt like they did not love her. They just wrote sorry and it was over for them.

....

She came back to school. She saw her brother's were sitting in the living room doing some work. When they saw her they all stood from their seats and looked towards Meet.

Meet did not look at her brothers even once and went to her room. They were hurt. They didn't know how to apologize and they hid it from her because they were nervous. How to face her? What will she say? Will she hate them?

These thoughts were running in their minds that's why they avoided her since morning but they were looking at her secretly how she ate breakfast which Darun made for her. How she was looking for them.

When Darun saw her upset face, it broke his heart. He was ashamed of his brother's act but they needed to know that they were also at fault. They did not stop him.

Meet, complete her homework and come downstairs because Coffee wants to play with her. She can't deny his request.

She saw nobody was there but candy flaws were kept there. Which made a smile on her face. She went towards them and was about to take them but she saw that Ekansh was hidden behind the sofa. She got it that he was the one who kept it.

She ignored them and went outside with Coffee. It breaks Ekansh's heart. He is at fault but he can't bear her ignorance. He will go mad without her. Now he is cursing himself for acting impulsively.

She was sitting in the garden and playing with Coffee. Suddenly she heard some footsteps. She knows who they are, she didn't turn and speak. She just ignores them and continues to play with Coffee.

Bam chik chik bam chik bam bam chik chik bam

Jay started to sing the song. Which shocked Meet. She was not expecting this, but she ignored them. He came and sat in front of her while holding his ears.

Ek Doosre Se

Karte Hain Pyar Hum

Ek Doosre Ke