𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑

You have no idea what you’ve unleashed - unknown 

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

Baba, baba kaha hai aap? Dekho to me aapke liye kya laya hu? 

(Dad, Dad, where are you? Look what I have brought for you?) 

Little Anraan was shouting in the whole house for his father Jaydev Singh Rathore.

Nobody was at home, only his father was doing his work from home. Arhaan came back from school, his mother and other brothers went to his grandmother’s home.

Baba? Aap kaha hai baba see aapke liye kya laya hu?

(Dad? Where are you dad? Look, what I brought for you?)

Arhaan was searching for his father but his father was not responding. He went toward his room but he was not there he went toward his home office but he was not present there. 

He searched the whole house but he did not find his father. He was searching for his father when he heard some muffle sound.

He went toward the sound coming from the back side of the house where he saw the scene which shocked him to the core. 

One masked man was stabbing his father in chess with a knife and his father was shouting.

He was shocked. He was shivering how he saved his father. He gained his senses and found one stone was near his feet he picked it and threw it in the same direction where the marksman was beating his father. 

The stone which Arhaan threw hit his head. And the mask man's forehead started bleeding. He marched toward Arhan which made him scared.

G.go ran A.Arhana 

His father was shouting in pain to run away from here but he couldn't leave his father in pain. That masked man came toward Arhaan and picked him by his throat. He was gasping  for air. 

But suddenly somebody hit the masked man's head from behind. It was Jaydev. He left Arhaan, his father was bathing in his own blood. He tried to make Arhaan run away but the masked man shot Arhaan's father. 

Before he could do anything Arhaan fell down on the floor, his head hit a stone and started bleeding but before closing his eyes he saw the sun tattoo on that man's arm.

The tattoo was the same one which was on his father's arm. And it was the symbol of their friendship which his father and his best friend Abhiraj kapoor made together. 

He did not see that man's face but he saw the tattoo which was on his arm. When he got back in his senses he found himself in a hospital and got news that his father died of a heart attack.

He try to tell his mother that it was not accident it was a murder but he had no proved because his mother said that he was found in park and he was conscious he try to tell his uncle Uday singh Rathore that he saw that someone was trying to harm him and that person killed his father but nobody believe him which broke his heart. Everyone thinks that he is in shock so he is babbling things so nobody believes him. 

I am telling the truth, please believe me. Uncle believe me, maa believe me please 

Arhaan woke up with a jerk. He was sweating and taking deep breaths. It was not a dream, it was his memory where he saw the murder of his father but still does not find out who was behind him.