𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐃

Let's forget it and move on

It's easy to say but hard to do.

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

VEER

I was numb. I don't know what to feel and what not? Should I regret it? Should I smile? Should I thank God for giving me someone to love? Or should I curse him for giving me someone to love?

I was in my thoughts when one hand came on my shoulder. I turn and look at the person.

Who was looking at me with some kind of emotion.

"From when you started showing concern?"

I asked him because we all are the same. We never showed emotion to each other. We care for each other, we love each other, we can die for each other but we are never shown concern for each other. It is like showing our weak side.

"From the time I got to know the real meaning of family"

Family is just the word for me because I never experienced anything like a family. Yeah, I have brothers but are they my family? Can I consider them as a family? Can I rely on them? Can I show them my weak side? Can I cry in their arms? Will they judge me?

"No"

He spoke. It's like he was reading me. I didn't speak loud. How he knows what I am thinking.

"I can read your face. Which is showing everything to me"

How can he understand me? I did bad with him. I blamed him. He should hate me and not understand me.

Kabir, do you hate me?

I asked him because this question had been running through my mind for the last 3 months.

"No"

He said and I looked at him. He was smiling. Fxcking smiling. Who is he? He is not Kabir.

"Why"

I asked him. Because today I want to end everything and start a new phase.

"It is easy to hate someone but it's very hard to forgive them. I've already forgiven you. When you took Meet side and believed me. I forgiven you. We are family. It's okay to not be perfect, it's okay to make mistakes, it's okay to be failed in love, it's ok to fall down, it's ok. It's ok to cry."

He was always my best friend. Who understands me now he was telling me about family.

"Hum hamesha use cheez ke piche bhagate hain jo hamare pass hai nahin aur use chakkar mein use chij ko bhul jate hain Jo hamare paas hai. You lost your love but you gained your family."

We always run after the things which are not within our reach and in the pursuit of use we forget the things which we have. You lost your love but you gained your family.)

"I know it's not easy to move on, kahna aasan hota hai or karna bahut mushkil. We are with you in this. Hum tumhare sath hai. Tum hume hamesha apne sath khada hua paoge."

I know it's not easy to move on, it is easy to say or it is very difficult to do. We are with you in this. We are with you. You will always find us standing with you.)

"We all are with you"

I heard some voices and turned and saw all my brothers were standing there with smiles on their faces. At this time they were not some mafia boss or assassin, they were my brothers, my family.

They came and hugged me. It was our brotherly hug which I got for the first time. I am not alone. I have my family. My brother, my sister. I am not an orphanage. I have family

"Hoooo, kitne gande ho aap log mera bina papiya japiya pa rhe ho"

Hooooo, how bad you guys are, you are hugging without me)

We broke our hug and looked in the direction where our little angel was standing looking very cute but she was trying to act like she was glaring at us just like Arhaan.

Arhaan went towards her and picked her in his arms. He really loves her so much. He never bowed down in front of anybody, but here he sat on his knees for his gudiya. She really changed us.

Arhann came towards us with Meet in his arms. She signals him to leave her on her feet. She came towards me and hugged me and wiped my tears. I got to know that I was crying fxck I was crying man.

"It's ok Sonu. I am with you. Don't cry baby"

She kissed my cheeks and bit on my cheeks. She is treating me like a baby. She is what? She is 10 or 50?

"I am not some sonu, ok."

I told her. Her obsession with weird nicknames. My brothers were controlling their laugh but Jay laughed.

So-so-sonu hhhhhhhh

Meet looked at him with an offended look on her face.

"Why are you laughing at him, Monu?

What the fxck. Now it's our turn to laugh at him

Hhhhhhhhh

We all burst into laughter.

"You are making fun of me. I will not talk to you all, Katti"

We stop laughing. We can't bear her ignorance. Arhaan cupped her face and kissed her

"No, gudiya, we are sorry. They just laugh because they are mad people."

"You don't like my nickname which I gave you?"

She asked with hopefully eyes. And we melt. We fxcking melt.

"We like it so much. You can call us whatever you want. But please don't say that you will not talk to us. I can't bear it."

She kissed Arhaan's cheek and I fxcking felt jealousy. I can sense others also wanted a kiss from her. She kissed us one by one.

We all hugged her. Our little peace, our Angel. My family. I will never let anyone hurt my family.

Radhe Radhe

How was it is?

Do comments and vote for next chapters

Please do comments I feel motivated after reading you comments. story os getting more interesting day by day. I tried my best to show brotherhood. mujhe lgta h ki boys apni feelings ko show nhi karte h and it was hard for them to cry infornt of someone. Its ok cry.

Nowadays, I am feeling low but when I read your comments which made my day. You guys are best without Readers, Writer is nothing. You guys are so important for me. Love you.

Love You All 🧡