𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐒

You have within you right now, everything you need to deal with whatever the world can throw at you. – Brian Tracy

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

Rathore's brothers were trying their best to search for Meet but they did not find anything which broke their heart and their mind was not in the same direction. It was messed up.

They have killed so many people from the time when they got to know about their sister's kidnapping.

They are not ready to listen to ‘No’ from anyone but they are getting only the answer that they did not find their sister which is making the blood boil.

Jai was pacing here and there and suddenly his eyes caught something. He looked towards Krishna ji statue but the thing that caught his eye was the necklace which was in Krishna ji neck and it was the same necklace which is seen in the photo frame.

He took out that necklace and went towards his other brothers and showed them that necklace.

Look Arhaan it was the same necklace. Which we see in the photo.

Jay told Arhaan who was looking like a mad man ready to kill anyone but when he saw that necklace in Jay’s hand. He looked at it carefully, yeah it was the same necklace which his father gifted to Meet.

When she was taken with her mother, she was wearing the same necklace. When Meet was growing up in an orphanage she had that necklace. After that she put that necklace in the Krishna ji statue which she always worships.

Open it, bastard , we can get to know what is inside it or maybe there is a clue.

Ekansh shouted at his brothers he was mess total mess with messed up hair, red eyes and blood on his clothes.

Arhaan opened that necklace and He look everyone there were looking at the necklace with wide eyes.

Diamonds

On the other hand there was a girl in the dark room, who was crying for help but the monster was not letting her go. He was making her scared with his scary eyes which were making her shiver.

And the man who was none under then Uday Singh Rathore who is Arhaan uncle. He kidnaps Meera and Meet and now he is trying to make Meera scared and Meet was unconscious. Meera is very scared because there are so many men who are like the Hulk.

He slap Meera so many time even torture her. Her full body is covered in blood. She is accepting anything without saying anything because she can't take any risk for Meet.

But suddenly Meet opened her eyes and looked around when she saw that man who was looking at her like a hatred Full eyes  she became scared.

How is my little angel? How are you doing with your devil's brother?

He asked her while his gaze was making a hole in Meet's body. Meet looked around and found Meera was on the floor and blood was coming from her face.

Bhabhi maa, utho bhabhi maa please utho.

(Bhabhi maa, wake up Bhabhi maa, please wake up.?

She cried while holding Meera's hand. Looking at her condition anybody can cry but the one who was looking at her was not crying. He was laughing like a maniac.

Tsk tsk tsk chila or jor se chika taki tere us mafia Bhai ko bhi pta chale ki uski behan kese ro rhi h or kese apni jaan ki bheek mang rahi hai.

(Tsk tsk tsk screamed loudly so that even your Mafia brother knows how his sister is crying and how she is begging for her life.)

Uday said with an evil grin on his face. He was looking very dangerous but Meet was looking directly into his eyes.

Lagta hai tera ant nikat hai.

(It seems your end is near)

Meet said to him tears were coming from her eyes but the monster was laughing like a maniac.

Vo aaj pta chal jayega kiska ant nikat hai.

(Today we will find out whose end is near.)

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

Radhe Radhe

How was it?

Do comments and vote

Love You All 🧡