𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐄

Your time is limited, don't waste it living someone else's life. – Steve Jobs

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

Tsk tsk tsk  you know what little girl, I have done so many things with your family. I was the one who killed your father. I was the one who manipulated your mother because she was a greedy woman who only wanted money. When I wanted to kill you her mother's love grew for you and she ran away with you. She saved you from me but I killed her.  I was the one who killed your father and I was the one who intentionally showed tattoo to your brother so that he thought Meera father killed your father. How intelligent am I? I was the one who sent Anushka to kill you? But she is bitvh who got catch and your brothers killed her. Basterds.

Uday said like a maniac and started laughing. He was laughing but he laughed very evil. 

Mene Bhai aesa nhi kar sakte vo kisi ko nhi maar sakte vo bahut masum hai

(My Brothers cannot do this, they cannot kill anyone, they are very innocent)

Meet said her voice was trembling. She got scared because Uday was behaving like a mad man. 

Hhhhhhhaaaaaaa masum tere Bhai. Sach me tu bahut nadan h tabhi to tujhe in logo ne aese andhere mein Rakha. chal aaj me tujhe sach se samna karwata hu.

(Hhhhhhhhhhaaa your innocent brothers. You are really very naive, that is why these people kept you in the dark. Come, today I will make you face the truth)

Udya said while touching Meet check but Meet slapped his hand away.

Uday’s man Played a video where her brothers were beating Anushka and how they burned her alive. It was shocking for Meet. Her whole world collapsed. Her tears were continuously following from her eyes. Uday saw her condition and smirked.

Or pta hai little girl mene bahut bure kaam kiye hai lekin aaj tak mere koi baal bhi baka nhi kar paya tsk tsk haaaaa.

(And you know little girl, I have done a lot of bad things but till date no one has been able to harm me even a bit.)

Uday said and started laughing. Looking at laughing, Meet got scared because he was looking like a monster which was ready to eat her. 

Shree krishna ji ne shishupal ki 100 galtiyo ko maf Kiya th kyunki unhone shishupal ki maa ko vachan diya th or uski 101 galti par uska sar dhad se alg kar diya th. To Tera bhi ab ant aayega or bhagwan tujhe saja jarur denge.

(Shree Krishna Ji had forgiven 100 mistakes of Shishupal because he had promised Shishupal's mother and for his 101st mistake he had separated his head from the body. So now your end will also come and God will definitely punish you.)

Meet told him while making eye contact with him. Teras were not leaving her eyes but her trust in God was something which no one can break.

Uday slapped Meet and she fell down on the floor. 

Maro sali ko or jab tak Maro tab iski jaban band na ho

(Beat the bitxh and until you die, her tongue should not shut.)

Uday ordered his man and left from there they hit Meet. They kick, slap her. She was chanting only one thing while imagining her brother's happy faces.

हरे राम हरे राम राम राम हरे हरे, हरे कृष्ण हरे कृष्ण कृष्ण कृष्ण हरे हरे

Hare Ram Hare Ram Ram Ram Hare Hare, Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

…….

Sir, we got a clue but…

A man informed the devils who were ready to kill anyone before that man could complete Jay shouted at him. Jay was the calmest one but he is looking like a bull who is ready to attack.

BUT WHAT

Jay shouted at him while the gun was in his hand. He was looking like a maniac. 

Sir…sir we got 8 locations where we f..find o.out t.tracker.

That man said he was trembling in fear because 8 devils were sitting there like a hungry wolf.

Let's go

Arhaan told them all to get up but Rudra stopped them.

I know man we all are in trouble but it does not mean you will not use your mind. It can be a trap for us.

Rudra shouted at him. Looking at them they were looking calm but it was calm before the storm.

I don't care if it is a trap or not, we will go there that final. We found the location. We will go and check out. 

Arhaan told him he was controlling himself to pull the trigger in Rudra's head because he tried to stop him. He is becoming insane because someone tries to snatch his sanity. 

Ok we will go there. We will go in different teams and we will inform each other about other teams and be aware around your surroundings. It can be a trap and I am saying again it can be a trap. 

Rudra told all of them they did not say anything, they just nodded their heads. If they will not find Meet today they will really burn the world. 

Let's take our peace back or this world will never get peace.

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

Radhe Radhe

How was it?

Do comments and vote

Love You All 🧡