𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐑.

कई अजनबियों से मिला हूं, अजनबी बनकर आज पहली बार किसी अजनबी से मिलकर, अजनबी सा न लगा।

       ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

MEET

From Monday I will start school and I will be in 5th grade. I really like school where teachers teach us so many new things and I can make new friends. My brothers and I went shopping for school uniforms and other things.

They do lots of shopping

Now I am doing painting because I like to paint. While painting my hands are covered in color. I was sitting in the living room and was going to wash my hands but I collided with the wall.

Wall how can wall walk. I saw three scary men looking at me like they would eat me and my bad luck. By mistake I
put my coloured hands on man clothes. Now there is a print of hands.

He was just looking at me without saying anything. I said sorry for my mistake but he ignored me and was going towards the stairs. Will he come to take my brother's? Is he a monster? No, I need to save them. They are very innocent boys.

"You can't go there Mr."

He stopped and looked at me like he would make a hole in my head. He was cold.

Other two men were looking at me with a smirk. He shook his head and again moved towards the stairs. This time I ran towards him and held his coat.

"Who are you Mr,?" Did nobody teach you that we should not go inside someone else home without their permission"

"I think your brothers did not teach you how to talk to elders?"

He can't say bad things about my brothers. They are nice men and they teach me so many things.

"Don't talk bad about my Chiku, Burfi, Laddu, Tolu, Golu"

He started laughing like a manic man and the other two also started laughing like I cracked some kind of joke. They are bad people. But they look nice when they laugh, and look less scary.

"You should always laugh you look less scary Mister"

They stopped laughing and was about to say something but a familiar voice cut him

"Meet"

I turned and looked where my Chiku stood.

"Chiku"

He took me in my arms and by mistake I made his clothes dirty also.

"Sorry I made you clothes"

"No problem, I will change."

Gudiya they will live with us here. They are also your big brother like us.

I looked at them. Now they all have emotionless face

"Radhe Radhe"

They looked at me shocked but soon one man came and took me in his arms.

Hi my little jaan. I am Jay.

I made your clothes dirty.

He laughed and kissed my forehead and took me towards the kitchen and helped me wash my hands.

He is a nice person. I saw Chiku and two scary men left from there.

Soon my other brothers came and met Jay Bhai. He is nice, less scary and funny. He played with me.

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

Radhe Radhe

How was it is?

Which one is your favourite character?

Next chapter after 30+ comments and 30+ votes

Do comments and vote for next chapters

jaldi milege target pura kar dena dosto