𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐄

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. – Lao Tzu

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

You have fucked up Arhaan

Arhaan told himself. He was about to run behind her but he stopped by the knot which was tied Meera and Arhaan together. He threw that dupatta from his shoulder and ran behind Meet.

Meera was standing at the door looking at her husband's disappearing figure.

Arhaan reached her room and firstly he knocked the door but he didn't receive any reply he went inside.

He saw Meet sitting on her bed. Her face was on her knees and hands were encircled around her knees.

His heart bleeds looking at her. He was cursing himself. He made her cry. He went towards her and touched her arm but she jerked his hand away.

He was hurt by her act but he had to make up with her. She was his first priority.

Meet, it was … so urgent and …. I … Meera has to marry.

He was hesitating to tell her. What will he tell her about how he married her? It was so sudden his brother was also surprised and Meet is just a child. It can be hurtful for her. Maybe she will not accept her or she will not talk to him.

How can you do that to me Bhai?

Meet asked him. Her voice was shaky because of cry. She felt betrayed by her own brother.

Meet, I am sorry. I know last time the accident was too much for you. It was hard for you to accept someone. I am not asking you to accept her. It was your decision. If you want I can make her arrangements in a different mansion.

Arhaan was speaking. He can't see tears in her eyes. If she does not want to leave with her. Then Meera will leave somewhere else. He just needs his sister.

What are you saying Bhai? Why will bhabhi maa leave somewhere else?

She asked him. She stopped crying. Arhaan was confused with her questions; he was about to say something but was cut by Meet.

Ohh, first you married without us and now you want my bhabhi maa to leave without us. You know Bhai you are so bad. You snatched my dream. Jay Bhai and I planned to dance in your barat on the song ‘chhote chhote bhaiyon ke bade bhaiya’ and we planned to make a reel like Rashmi ( her classmate) made. Now you want my bhabhi maa also. You are bad Bhai. 😭😭

Meet told him while crying. Instead of making her calm, Arhaan laugh. Rudra was worried about Meet he came and saw Arhaan was laughing like a mad man

You wanted to dance hhhhhhhhaaaa

Arhaan wanted to say but unable to say because of the laughing he still couldn't believe that his sister was sad because she wanted to reel on his marriage.

When Rudra got to know the reason he also laughed but he controlled himself because he doesn't want to come in the Meet bad man list where Arhaan has registered his name in bold letters.