𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓

The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they make the best of everything." - Unknown

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

They were in the car. Ekansh was in the same car with Arhaan. He was guilty for beating Arhaan but his ego is not letting him say sorry.

I am feeling bad for hitting you Arhaan

Ekansh said while looking outside of the car. Meer and Darun look at him like he has grown two horns. They shook their heads at his stupid act.

If you want to say sorry you can simply say. Or vese bhi Meet kahati hai na mafi mangne se koi Chota nahi ho jata.

(And anyway, Meet says that no one becomes small by apologizing.)

Darun told him. He was irritated by his tough guy act.

Who you are telling Darun, the one who never says sorry. Ohh, I forgot ye to bus Meet ko sorry bolta hai. Socho agar Meet ko pata chala ki kisi ne uske most loved  dada ko mara h to kya hoga. 

(Ohh, I forgot he just said sorry to Meet. Imagine what would happen if Meet finds out that someone has beaten his most loved father.)

Meer told Darun but his comment was for Ekansh.

Mujhse tu soch kar hi dar Lag raha hai. Me to na sahta sach me.

(I am scared just thinking about you. I really can't bear it)

Darun told him and acted like offended.

You both drop your act or I will drop you on the road.

Arhaan gave warning to Darun and Meer. They sat down quietly. But Ekansh was in deep thoughts. He knows if Meet got to know what he did. She will finish him.

Iamsorryarhaan

Ekansh said to Arhaan. Which all of them made faces. 

We don't have time for your childish act so drop it. And say it properly.

Arhaan told him and drove his car at a fast speed.

I am sorry 

Ekansh apology to him. All heads snapped towards him. First time after Meet he is saying sorry to someone else.

It ok

Arhaan said to him and smiled. Darun and Meer look at Ekansh and Arhaan.

Wow see bharat Milap ho raha hai

(wow see bharat milap is happening)

Meer told them like an excited kid. 

No ye dono shaitan hai, raksha hai, to Shaitan Milan ho raha hai.

(No these two are devils, monsters, then devil meeting is happening.)

Darun corrects Meer. He nodded his head but Ekansh and Arhaan gave them looks.