𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐅𝐔𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐘

हम साथ साथ हैं जन्मों के साथी हम साथ साथ हैं...

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

Today in Rathore mansion is on High alert because today is Sunday and their little angel wants to spend her Sunday with her family.

They all never care about Sunday or Monday for them. They are just days they only focus on work but today it's their little angel demand more like an order from the little angel so they all are on a leave to spend some time with her.

They all did their breakfast together and now they all are sitting in the movie room for a movie session.

They all watch different kinds of movies like Disney Princess, Naruto movies etc.

It was nothing special but the special thing was that they were all sitting together watching the movie which is something they have never done in their life.

For Arhaan it was the old time when his family was together. When their father was alive they would do movie nights on the whole Sunday they watch movies but after his death everything changed in their life.

Now their little angel is changing their heart. She is teaching them how to be happy and how to live and not survive.

"What will you eat for dinner?"

Darun asked to Meet who was sitting in Ekansh lap and her feet on Meer lap.

"Let's make momos together"

She replied to Darun.

"No, gudiya it's not healthy"

Arhaan told her because it's soon to be dinner time and they can't feed her unhealthy food.

"Please I want all of you to make food also. Like chhole bhature, pav bhaji, naan with paneer, and gulab jamun."

They all look at her with a smile. They know she is foody.

"Ohhh, shant pidhi shant. Itna sab kha logo?"

"Yes I can eat. I will become strong like Naruto and will save you from monsters."

They all laughed at her remark. She always said that she would save them which made them happy. Now they have someone who loves them without any reason.

"No baby. We will eat something healthy"

Arhaan denied her

"Please, please pretty please"

Meet shows her puppy eyes to her brother who was looking everywhere except her but at the end they agree.

They all went to the kitchen and now they are ready to make food. They don't know how to make food except Darun.

He is on a lead and he will tell them what they have to do or not because he knows his brother can turn the kitchen into a living mess.

Darun distributes work for them and first of all they are going to make Momos.

It was the first time when Arhan and Rudra took orders from the Darun just because their little angel wants to eat momos so they have to work hard. If today was a different day and Darun will order them he will kill him for sure.

Darun took some flour and made dough. His brother's were looking at him like he was some ghost.

"You know how to cook?"

Kabir asked with his wide eyes. He thought Darun only knows some easy food. But he was wrong that his brother is masterchef.

"I think you live outside of the house more than inside."

Darun replied to him.

They know they have lost each other. When they should be the support of each other they become strangers to each other which causes distance between them.

But now their little angel is making them together. They are very thankful they need to know how much they love their brothers. They have to support each other.

When Darun made dough from flour and momos stuffing. He told them that how they have to make momos so they all are ready to make a momos

They were making momos in different kinds of shapes. Which was not looking like a momos. Suddenly, Meet took some flour in her hands and put it on Ekansh's face.

"Santa Claus. Golu you are looking like Santa Claus. Hhhhhhh"

"Pidhi tu to gai"

Meet ran from there while she was running she was throwing flour on Ekansh which was going on her other brother's face.

"Now you all are looking at Santa Claus."

"It's so unfair we all are looking like Santa Claus. We all need a female version of Santa Claus should we make it."

Veer said Jay caught her from behind and he put flour on her face and made her look like a Santa Claus.

But some flour by mistake went inside Meet eyes. She rubbed her eyes and it was painful so she started crying. She was unable to open her eyes.

Which angered Kabir. He pushed Veer and shouted on him

"Are you stupid or what? She is a child you are not, can't you see she is hurt because of you."

He took her towards base washing and washed her face.

Meet felt bad because of her, her brothers were fighting and it was not Veer's fault. By mistake she rubbed her eyes and which flour was on her hands went inside her eyes

Veer left from there. He took his car and left home. Meet saw his retreating figure. Meet have noticed how Veer and Kabir ignore each other. She felt bad.

They all did dinner and left for their room. Meet wanted to ask about Veer so she asked Rudra about him.

He told her that he will be okay. He is a big man and she should not be worried about that.

They all left from their room. She also went to her room but sleep was far away from her eyes.

She was pacing in her room. When she heard some noise she went downstairs. She saw Veer came back and he was not looking good. He was drunk.

Meet helped him to sit on a chair and gave him water. He hugged her. He was chatting sorry sorry like some mantra.

Meet knew it was not his fault. She hugged him and told him that it's ok. She kissed him on his forehead. But suddenly his stomach growls. She laughed and fed him with her hands.

She was feeding him like a mother. He misses his mother's love. His eyes were in tears. But some pairs of eyes are watching them. It was Rudra, Arhaan and Kabir who was guilty for his act. But when things came on Meet, he became mad. He can't see her cupcake hurt.

The Rathore brothers can't see her in tears. They all are obsessed with their sister. They will never let her go. They will kill the person who will hurt her. She is their peace. She has to live with them no matter what.

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

Radhe Radhe

How was it is?

Do comments and vote for next chapters

Love You All 🧡

Apna pyar yu hi barsate rho