Mothers Doesn't Always Know Best

AN: who's ready for some interesting events

~~~~~~~

Courtneys POV

Four Seasons Hotel

11:30 AM

Well, this was one of those things I wasn't expecting.

Apart from being busy with work, and handling some contracts for the rebels, Duncan and I spending time with one another. I have to admit it's been wonderful just us being together and enjoying one another's company.

Things have been beyond what I expected and not long ago Duncan took me on a real date and I couldn't believe what he did.

When he said dinner at this awesome steak restaurant, I thought here locally instead we get on a helicopter 🚁 and fly to New York where he had booked a private dining area at the most well-known high-end steak restaurant in the city.

Then of course we went dancing where once again we had a private table with our own bartender making us anything we wanted. Once we had enjoyed ourselves and were exhausted, he thought we should crash for the night instead of flying out.

Once again surprising me he took me to his bachelor studio located in Manhattan, I couldn't believe he had this. Needless to say, he shocked me more in one day than I could barely believe any of it.

Noticing how overwhelmed I was with everything he then explained to me that everything he had was due to hard work and that he never imagined he and the guys would turn out to be this successful. Along with saying that he's wanted to share all of this with me from day 1.

I then told him that it wouldn't matter if he had all this or not, as long he was the same person when we were young I'm proud of him. After that conversation, we then forgot we were exhausted and made love til the sun came up.

I could barely believe he had done all of that, to show me his new life.

Even if Duncan didn't become famous I would have still loved him and knew his efforts were enough.

~~~~~~~~

Walking up the steps to the hotel entrance the doormen smiled and gestured for me to enter. Sighing heavily as I entered the lobby I looked for directions that could point me towards the Flower 🌸 Tea Room.

Today I wasn't here for business or a date instead a few days ago I got the most unexpected call from the one person who I least expected

Today I wasn't here for business or a date instead a few days ago I got the most unexpected call from the one person who I least expected...my mom.