Trip # 1

AN: Time for some excitement

~~~~~~~~~

Duncan's POV

June

Airport 🛫

12:00 PM

It took weeks of organizing, planning and scheduling of where our first trip  ✈️  will be.

We were all stoked that our first trip was going to be Thailand 🇹🇭 !!!!!

We had an amazing time during our tour the people, culture and atmosphere were incredible. We all said we wanted to come back when we rested, but what better way to relax than to go to the beaches and lay on that warm sand?

And as much as I was excited, as we stood at the gate I was bummed out, because here we all were on time and ready to leave, but a certain lawyer of ours had business to do and would catch a flight for tonight.

When we were planning the trip it shocked Courtney to learn that she would be going....

~~~~~~~~~~

* FLASHBACK *

1 Month Early

12:00 PM

" So that's the plan everyone we start in Thailand...Amsterdam...Texas...Spain...and lastly Las Vegas " states Tony showing us all the plans he had for the documentary " These countries had the highest numbers during your world tour " he adds smiling at everyone.

" Very true not to mention how fans went crazy for you all," says Chris looking back at us " This is gonna be awesome " cheered Geoff making us nod "It'll be great to visit these places again," said DJ smiling " Yeah and can you imagine when fans see us again " says Alejandro raising his eyebrows.

While hearing everyone I glanced at Courtney taking notes 📝 on things, she needed to be present to create another contract stating whatever is filmed during the trips is in agreement with us and Chris; plans before filming are to be discussed before; No violent acts; No drunk acts; then lastly no recording of our privacy such as when we sleep or are wanting to relax unless it's okay with us.

" Okay I have everything needed to create the contracts Mr. McLean I'll have this all ready before you all leave," says Courtney looking up from her notes 🗒️ " Perfect and Miss.Preston I hope you have your passport updated," says Chris.

" Uh...I do but what's that got to do with this? " she asks confused making myself and Chris surprised " Your coming with us " I said calmly only to make her laugh " That's good...you had me there for a moment " breathed Courtney noticing neither of us were laughing.

" Ummm Miss. Preston as the attorney of The Rebels you will need to travel with us to ensure they don't face any lawsuits or trouble during the trips " explains Chris in a firm tone of voice " I can't travel every month...I have other duties to tend to and to change everything is difficult on my part " replies Courtney concerned.

" Come on Courtney you gotta go," said Cody "Yeah think about it's going to be a lot of fun," says Geoff "Seeing the world 🌎 " adds Alejandro.

" It is a responsibility on your part Miss. Preston, it also states in your contract that travelling may be required and this technically is a required trip that you can't back out of " said Chris looking serious something we don't always see on him "Also your being paid for this as well so it's your job " he adds once again shocking us all.