The Discovery

Taylor was sitting on her bed going through the track list for her new album, The Tortured Poets Department. She was trying to come up with the best way to put all 31 songs in the correct order. Her *very new* boyfriend of just a few months watches from the doorway in awe of his extraordinarily talented girlfriend. He sneaks up behind her as she's focused and snakes his arm around her waist and sets his chin on her shoulder. She doesn't miss a beat. She smiles wide but continues working. She doesn't even try to hide her notepad with scribbles and multiple different track list options from him- as he hasn't heard any of the songs yet. Travis smiles realizing she doesn't try and cover up her work. He starts reading the names of the tracks. A few moments go by and a huge grin plasters his face. "What?" Taylor asks with a muffled laugh. "Oh nothing. Just wondering if any of these songs could be about me?" He whispers in her ear that sends a shiver down her spine. She giggles and decides to tease him. "Wouldn't you LOVE to know?" She says turning to face him just a tad. "Well I see one that is definitely NOT about me." "And which one would that be?" Taylor asks with a raised eyebrow. Travis laughs and says "well after last night we both know "the smallest man who ever lived" is far from being about me." He says a bit cocky. Taylor can't help but think how sexy and confident he is, but she's not ready to give up the teasing battle. "Oh and you're so sure? I wouldn't place any bets." She says matter of factly and just continues to work doing her very best to hide her grin that tugs at the corners of her lips. Travis lets his jaw hang open half shocked and half completely amused that her majorly playful side was shining through so brightly. But he wasn't going to let her win- not even for a second. Travis finally lets out a big amused laugh and says "oh you're asking for it aren't you missy?" Taylor lets her smile show, now. "I'm just trying to be straightforward here Travis. You never know what will fly out of my quill pen when I'm writing and this album is the most blatant yet." She says and then proceeds to stick her tongue out at him. Travis laughs as he lets go of her and cracks his knuckles. "You better take all of that back before you have to pay for your words, Miss Swift." Travis says with the most playful yet devilish smile Taylor has seen on him yet. A hiccup gets caught in her throat. She's not sure wether to be a little scared, kiss his big grin, or run away. She opts to jump off the bed and run not sure what he has up his sleeve. And honestly, a good playful chase may be exactly what she needs after working tirelessly for months. "I don't take things back- you heard me Mr smallest man!!" And with that she jumps off the bed and bolts it out of the room. She can hardly run from the giggles escaping her throat. Travis shakes his head and waits to give her a bit of a head start. Once he takes off after her he decided there will be no mercy. "Alright fine, let's see how strong and powerful your words are when I catch you." He leaves the bedroom and quickly is hot on her heels. Taylor's giggles quickly turn to playful shrieks as she's doing her best to avoid his big strong hands catching her. At this point they have made it to the living room and Taylor's giggles return when she jumps straight over the coffee table and keeps going regaining her lead. Travis laughs at his agile, smart, and quick girlfriend. But he plays for the NFL. He turns a different way than her and cuts her off at the next room. He quickly catches her waist and spins her around. Taylor is giggling so much little snorts start to escape her nose. Travis can't help but laugh with her. "You thought you could outrun AND escape the top tight end in the NFL?" Taylor retorts with "the top in the NFL? Really?" Travis throws her over his shoulder effortlessly and declares "that is it Taylor Swift. You'll feel wrath now. You better start apologizing." "No way!" Taylor yells as she starts to hit his back and bottom with her fists. Travis just shakes his head and plops her down on the couch blocking her from any kind of escaping. Taylor's giggles have yet to cease and Travis melts with each one. He traps her hands in his and leans down just inches from her face. "Are you sorry Miss Swift?" He asks. Taylor looks like she thinks for a moment and looks him straight in the eye and says "HELL no." Travis smirks and says "I just have one question for you, then?" Taylor raises her eyebrows as if to ask what? Travis turns his voice into a whisper and whispers in her ear "are you ticklish?" Taylor's eyes bug out of her head as she starts squirming trying to escape. Travis laughs a hard belly laugh. "That's all the answer I needed." He begins to tickle her sides and stomach. She erupts into loud, childlike, uncontrollable laughter. She does her best to remove his hands from her torso but he is far too strong. Travis is a bit surprised at her reaction. She was definitely one of the most ticklish people he had seen. "Well this is a slight surprise I think I've discovered THE Taylor Swift's kryptonite." She tries everything to escape because the last thing she wants to do is apologize. Travis stops but lets his hands rest on her stomach, almost as a warning. He's laughing almost as hard as she is and decides to ask her if she's ready to apologize now. She puts her hand up to her chin and does a pout. "If you want me to be happy you'll admit I'm right." Travis automatically melts and purposefully refuses to look at her adorable pouty face. Travis decides to immediately tickle her again to stop her from trying to get him to fold. This time going for her knees. Discovering that the back of her knee has got to be one of the most ticklish because her laughter immediately goes mute. He stays there another second and then releases. She sits up and whacks his chest with her hand. Travis is still laughing at her. "Don't EVER do that again." Taylor jokingly yells at him. "I did warn you. Did I not? You wanted a chase and capture and that's exactly what you got." He says as he winks at her. Taylor's face blushes so dark she covers her face with her hands. "Oh no- don't deny me my reward of watching that cute face turn tomato red." He says as he tries to remove her hands from her face. Taylor groans just certain that her face color resembles the color of blood at this point. Travis pinched her knee one time and she yelps and her hands fall from her face. Travis leans down and places tiny kisses all over her face. Taylor's giggles return but she exclaims "I didn't know you would go straight for the tickles. I figured I could diffuse the situation by then!" Travis smirks. I know your weakness Miss Swift. You better play it safe." He winks at her and she feels her heart skip beats. "Well you'll just have to wait for album release day to find out which songs are about you." She smirked at him. His eyes got big "songs?! Like with an s? Taylor I really was kidding you didn't have to include songs about me." He says as it was his turn to feel his face grow red. Taylor laughs as she watches what unfolds. "Well you'll have to see if I'm bluffing or not. Only 2 more weeks until it comes out." Taylor lets out a big yawn. "I'm exhausted and giggled out." She states while smiling. "The least you can do is carry me to bed." Travis smiles and leans down to kiss her. He moves his hand to cup her face and kisses her deeply. He scoops her up bridal style with complete ease and carries her back to her room. They change and quickly fall asleep wrapped in each others arms.