The Text War

***Bolded and italicized words are text messages***

Release day had come and gone and Taylor's schedule amped back up. Instead of just having rehearsals- she had interviews, public appearances, and more. She loved and hated the jump in her schedule because it meant her music was finally released to the world but it also meant that she was spending less time with Travis than usual. They were making it work but it was becoming harder and harder- she longed for him in more way than one. They got together when they could but Travis was also starting to focus on football as the summer practices were fast approaching. 

Taylor was on the way to an interview when she texted Travis:

Tay: Hey you! I'm missing you like crazy! I'm on to way to my interview and just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you :)

Travis: Hey Angel! I bet you look gorgeous. I'm missing you, too.

Tay: Don't start that and make me all flushed before I head into this interview!!

Travis: I wouldn't dream of it beautiful. ;)

Taylor felt like she was in a love sick high school romance. He made her feel like she had constant butterflies. Her phone dinged again.

Travis: I can picture you smiling even this far away. I can't wait until I can see it in person. Only one more week.

Tay: Can't wait! Hopefully in a weeks time people will still like my album and we can celebrate!

Travis: Don't worry- since I KNOW people will still love your album in a weeks time I've already planned a surprise for you. Don't bother pressuring me for hints- I'm not giving a single one. ;) ;)

Tay: Travis you don't have to plan anything. Just being with you is celebration enough. But if you wanted to give a hint I bought a new "outfit" I could send you a picture of. ;)

Travis: HA!! Keep up the teasing since I'm not there to seek my revenge. I'll see that outfit sooner or later.

Tay: You hope ;)

Travis: When I see you, I'm trying to decide how I should seek my revenge for your relentless teasing. Tickles or long drawn out teases in the bedroom?

Taylors stomach flipped and she threw her head back against the back seat of the car she was riding in. She fanned her blushed face with her hand trying to cool her face down. She couldn't decide which one she wanted more- but either way it involved Travis' hands on her so she was fine either way. Another ding came across her phone. 

Travis: Oh, I just know you are so flustered right now and I would give back all my super bowl rings to see your blushed face right now.

Tay: Keep this up and I wont let you stay in my hotel room with me. Which means no outfits!

Travis: Okay then, tickles or teases?

Taylor bit her lip as she felt the heat creeping back into her cheeks. 

Travis: I'll start with tickles. I just know there are some mighty ticklish places I haven't discovered yet. Keep up the teasing, Angel. 

Taylor: You know that goes both ways. 

Travis: HA!!!! You'll see. At this rate you're getting both- so keep it up.

It sounds like she was going to get exactly what she wanted and she absolutely couldn't wait.