The Recovery Part II

It had been a few days and Taylor was recovering really well. She was feeling almost back to normal but still got tired about halfway through the day. Donna had decided to stay the whole week Taylor was recovering. She had bonded so well with Taylor and was so glad things were going so well. Taylor and Travis loved having her there too. She cooked and cleaned and took care of Taylor when Travis had to do his football training.

It was evening time and Taylor was feeling so much better. She was giddy and hyper like a small child. She had just showered and changed into some comfortable pajamas. The three of them decided to have a movie night. Travis was in charge of finding snacks and Donna was getting some blankets together. Taylor practically skipped downstairs where she found Travis laying on his back on the couch scrolling his phone. She looked around and saw no snacks yet. She smirked and ran towards Travis shouting "aaahhhhhhhhh!!!" Travis startled and dropped his phone. Taylor jumped on him and he caught her just in time before she could land on him. Travis held her in the air effortlessly while smiling so big knowing this was the first time he saw taylor back to her old playful self. She giggled an uncontrollable giggle not sure why she couldn't control it. "What do you think you're doing?" Travis asked laughing along with her. Donna came in and saw the two and their mischievous behavior and smiled and shook her head. Taylor hadn't stopped giggling. Travis continued "what has gotten into you pretty girl?" The smile couldn't leave his face. "I came to bug you because you didn't get us snacks." Taylor said when her giggles died down. "Oh yeah? And how are you planning to do that?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. "Like this!" Taylor shouted as she took her wet hair and flung it back and forth at him soaking his face effectively. Her giggle fit returned as she watched travis' shocked face. "Really?? You think making me a little wet was going to make me go get our snacks?" Travis laughed as he heard Taylor let out a snort from giggling so much. "Someone has a serious case of the giggles" Donna said all the way from the kitchen with a smile plastered to her face. Taylor's face reddened as Travis said "oh for sure. We need to help her get them all out." Taylor's eyes widened as Travis flipped her on to the couch and now he was hovering above her. "Uh-oh Taylor I think you're in trouble." Donna added. Travis straddled her and dramatically cracked his knuckles. If Taylor wanted a giggle-fest play fight he was going to do exactly that. Taylor shrieked and began to squirm. "Travis what are you doing? Don't you dare!" She shouted. Travis dared. His hands shot right for that same ticklish spot beside her hips. She screamed and then her laughter went mute. Travis moved to lightly tickle her stomach and ribs. She was laughing wildly now but she was honestly loving it. She needed to laugh, be playful, feel normal and Travis sensed that. He quickly moved around to different spots to keep her guessing drawing sequels, snorts, and giggles from her throat each time his hands grazed her. Her shirt rose a little and he softly tickled her bare side and she couldn't take it. She began trying to kick him. He promptly stopped and let her breathe a second. "Were you trying to kick me??" He asked with an amused laugh. "Yes!!! I was going crazy." She gigged. He leaned down and pecked her lips making her long for more. "I'm going to have to get you back for that." He said. Her eyes widened and her giggles started all over in anticipation. He reached for her foot and she screamed through many giggles "TRAVIS. DO NOT." He placed her foot in the crook of his arm and, barely touching her, softly tickled the bottoms of her feet. She threw her head back in helpless, childlike laughter. "Oh boy we found a new spot." Taylor shook her head No while still laughing. "You're going to tell me this isn't ticklish? I don't buy that for one second Angel." The teasing, nicknames, and tickles made her face blush as dark as a tomato. "Alright Travis. Let the poor girl go." Donna said laughing. Travis obliged and let her go. Taylor laid there panting for a few seconds and finally sat up and smacked him multiple times on his back. He giggled and caught her hands and pulled her into his lap and covered her face in kisses while squeezing her sides. Her giggles resumed until Donna came over and smacked Travis upside the head. Taylor laughed. "Why thank you Donna, I obviously needed help." She said with a small laugh. Donna handed Taylor a large glass of water. "Drink young lady." Donna joked. "You need to keep the fluids in after exerting yourself. Even if it wasn't your fault." She laughed again and smacked Travis upside the head one more time. He laughed and whispered in Taylor's ear "there's more of that later." She felt a chill go down her spine and said "don't dish out what you can't take." And he laughed. "He's ticklish on his feet, too Taylor. Don't let him make you think he's not." Taylor giggled as Travis threw his head back against the couch as the red tint in his face darkened. Taylor lunged and grabbed his foot. "Oh no you don't." Travis said as he attempted to grab her. Taylor brought out her pout face she refused to use unless she desperately needed it because it makes Travis fold like a deck of cards. "Please baby. I've been sick." And she pokes out her bottom lip. Donna clapped her hands together. "You deserve an Oscar on top of all of those Grammys" she joked. Taylor took the opportunity to tickle travis' foot as he exploded in laughter. Twisting side to side and DESPERATELY trying not to hurt Taylor with his kicking. Taylor only let it go on a few seconds and said "I'm saving that for later, for sure." Travis groaned as they all laughed. It was the first step to feeling more normal and healthy. They watched the movie and had a restful evening. Taylor wasn't minding her time off but still couldn't help but get excited to go back to rehearsal and tour.