The Visit Part I

**Are y'all liking this? This is my first story so I'd love feedback in the comments and even suggestions where y'all would like to see this go**

One week had passed and Taylor was in LA waiting for Travis to visit her for the weekend. When she caught herself longing for Travis' touch she would reread the text war they had over and over again. Sure, she had many boyfriends before Travis but never genuinely felt incomplete when they weren't together like Travis makes her feel. Her album was doing better than expected, she was in love, and life in general really just looked up. Taylor decided she was going to have a talk with Travis this trip just to check in on their relationship. Taylor wanted to make sure they were on the same page. She planned to discuss marriage, kids, and most importantly their careers. They had been dating six months now and assumed it was time to take the next step, or at least talk about it.

Travis got off of the plane and immediately smiled. He couldn't wait to see his girl. He arrived at her hotel room and knocked. She peeked through the peek hole and giggled as she saw Travis fidget with his clothes, making sure he looked good for Tay. Taylor threw the door open and jumped onto him like a spider monkey. Travis let go of his suitcase and caught her immediately. Taylor wrapped her hands in his hair and kissed him fiercely. She glided her tongue along his lip begging for entry. He obeyed and kicked the door closed with his foot abandoning his suitcase. He turned so Taylor's back was up against the door while still holding her. Taylor finally broke away and threw her head back laughing. Travis put her down and pulled her in for a bear hug. "I missed you Tay." He said breathing in the scent of her shampoo. "I missed you and longed for you. Travis tilted up her chin and kissed her sweetly. "I hope you didn't plan to leave the hotel room this whole weekend." He said seriously. "I absolutely did not." She said with a playful smile. "Unfortunately for you though, Taylor continued, tree said I should practice abstinence this weekend to save my energy for rehearsals. So there will be no outfit for you like we talked about. But we can play board games. I have sorry and uno!" She said trying to keep a straight face but couldn't hide the smirk tugging at her lips and playful glint in her eye. Travis growled and took off after her. Taylor jumped and squealed turning to run. She ran through the foyer of her presidential suite room and made it into the master bedroom closet, successfully locking the door. She couldn't stop the giggles from flowing from her mouth immediately giving away her hiding spot. Travis slowly walked into the bedroom and saw a Victoria's Secret bag by her bed. He slowly removed the outfit she kept holding over his head and threw it over his shoulder. He removed a quarter from his pocket and was immediately able to unlock the closet door.

Travis stood in the doorway of the closet with the outfit dangling from his hand. He stood there saying nothing and held the outfit up with a giant smirk on his face and eyebrow cocked in the air. Taylor's face flushed so dark she could feel it in her ears. She sat on the floor with anticipation waiting to see what he had to say. "Now, doll baby..." he started; he began taking painfully slow and lurking steps toward her as he talked. "Didn't we just discuss what would happen if you kept teasing me?" Taylor couldn't answer she just covered her face with her hands as the blush was the darkest it had ever been. Travis continued: "so did you decide?" He asked crouching down beside her when he finally reached her. "Do you want me to tickle you senseless or tease you senseless?" He asked with eyebrows raised. Taylor instinctively covered her stomach and sides with her arms and bit her lip. She really didn't know how to answer that. She opened her mouth as if she was going to speak but Travis interrupted. "Oh that's right!" He snapped his fingers as if he had an epiphany. "We decided you'd get both!"

Taylor squealed as she felt him pick her up and lay her in his lap. He immediately stuck his hand under her shirt and tickled her bare sides and stomach lightly. She was immediately a fit of giggles trying to shove his hands off of her. It tickled way worse underneath her shirt. He got tired of Taylor's hands in the way so he straddled her waist and effortlessly pinned her hands above her head. Her giggles turned into desperate laughter as his hand slowly trailed its way up towards her bare armpits. "Ooooo this must be particularly bad." He said with a smirk. Taylor tried to yank her arms down, frantically shaking her head no. "Don't tell me no" Travis said through giggles- "I know this is what you wanted when you started teasing me last week." Taylor knew deep down it was a little odd she loved having him tickle her- she didn't know why. Maybe because it forced her to let loose from her crazy and chaotic life. But she knew even pinned down, hysterically laughing, she was safe with him. Plus his big strong hands roaming her body was a serious positive addition. Travis released her hands and immediately sent both hands into the most sensitive part of her armpits and tickled her without relenting. Taylor laughed so hard she has tears streaming down her face. She never once told him to stop and he was loving it. He tickled her on every square inch of her body until her laughter was nothing but muted hiccups. When he finally stopped her entire body relaxed into the ground of the closet they were still hiding in. She laid there as a few more giggles left her mouth. Travis smiled down at her with more passion and love than ever before. "I'm sorry Angel, that was probably too much." He said as he gently tickled her stomach. She giggled one last time and replied: "honestly it was fine. I missed playing with you." She said. "I knew what I was doing teasing you until you couldn't stand it." She said with a wink. Travis made a mock shocked face and reached behind him to pinch her knees one last time. She squealed "OKAY OKAY I GIVE UP!" She yelled. Travis laughed at her predicament. He leaned down and whispered in her ear sending a shiver down her spine: "you can't give up yet sweet girl- you better put that outfit on- I'm waiting." And with that he got up and left her in the closet. 

Taylor smoothed her hair, applied a little lipstick and mascara, and she put on the outfit. The outfit resembled a dirtier version of the vigilante shit costume from tour. She slowly emerged from the closet to see Travis waiting for her. He held out his hands to her "come here babygirl." Taylor walked over to him, flipped her hair and seductively lifted her leg to sit on his lap. He quickly flipped her so he was on top and proceeded to kiss her. He left a trail of kisses down her neck and onto her chest. He caressed her breast and ass and lightly trailed his fingers over her sensitive spots. She moaned and clinched the bed sheets. She looked up at him with pleading eyes: "please Travis." She said with a shaking breath. "No ma'am- not yet." Travis continued to drive her to the edge and then taking it away from her. Her body was shaking from desperation. She screamed from frustration and dug her nails into his back. "TRAVIS PLEASE." She screamed, yet a smile still creeped onto her face. Travis finished with her and she immediately folded in on herself. Between the ruthless tickling and body shaking teasing he had put her through, she couldn't muster any more strength. "That..was....way....worse...than...my...teasing.." she said breathless. He kissed her forehead and brought her to his chest to cuddle her. "You deserved every bit of it and  I'll do it again next time you tease me like that." And with that Taylor drifted off to sleep, completely exhausted.