Chapter 1

Slight change to the story, I was going to make Petra a character that already exists in in 616 but I decided instead to make her and some others come from another universe via an incursion that combined 616 earth with another Earth.

Basically the incursion brings some female versions of characters like Peter, Tony, Steve, Bruce, and Thor maybe some others, and the universe (me) integrates them into that universes history as the twin sibling of their counterpart.

Petra the female Peter for example was her worlds Peter Parker in a way, I'll go more in depth later, but in this universe she's the twin sister of this universe Peter Parker.

If there's any reading this that want to complain because of a certain arc, Sins of the Past never happened, "there is no Sins of the Past arc," did you guys get that refrence?

If I'm portraying Gwen as better than she is, please go with it, I like her more than MJ at this point anyway.

Robbie Reyes is Cain's former apprentice, let's say Cain predates Robbie as a rider and trained him, so he's basically to Cain what Miles was to Peter.

Alejandra Jones is either going to be Cains, Cindy Moon or Anya Corazon.

Life was not good for Peter Parker in fact it couldn't be any worse, Peter just came back from saving Mary Jane from an alternate Earth from Benjamin Rabin but when he rescued her, he learned that what had been hours for him were four years for her.

Mary Jane had found two kids and with Paul took care of them, now she chose to stay with Paul and the children, but the most painful part was, Peter had lost the trust of his closest friends and allies, because of what he had done to save her, it forced him to turn to his former nemesis Norman Osborn.

As Peter fell onto the couch in his apartment he heard the door open and in walked his best friend since high school, Cain Jonathan Blaze, also known as the super hero Shadow Rider.

Cain looked at his best friend and he took a seat on the recliner, "what happened?" asked Cain.

"I saved her, but, she moved on, she's with another man, and has two children," said Peter and he began to cry.

Cain was a child of neglect and abuse, his emotions weren't the best, so he was never good at comforting his best friend when something happened, when Peter lost his uncle Ben, when he lost Gwen, when Kindred tortured him by making him think he and his sister were the children of Gwen and Norman, Cain was never able to help his best friend, and it killed him inside.

"But Cain, can I confined in you?" asked Peter.

"Always," said Cain.

"It doesn't hurt as much as when Gwen died," said Peter.

"Of course it doesn't, Gwen was your true love, she loved all of you, not just Peter like Watson, not just Spider-Man like Hardy, she loved Peter Parker and Spider-Man, she acknowledged that Spider-Man was and will always be a part of who you are," said Cain.

"So what else happened, because if it hurts less than when Gwen died, you would not be as broken as you are," said Cain.

"I had to go against the Avengers, The X-Men, the Fantastic Four, they've all cut ties with me," said Peter.

"Peter, this isn't the first time it's happened, they broke contact with you after the whole Superior Spider-Man fiasco," said Cain.

"Huh, your right, Damn," groaned Peter as he felt back.

"Damn bro, I'm usually the one who curses in this duo, your always acting like Cap telling me to watch my language," said Cain.

"So anything I should know that's happened while I was in Hell taking care of some business?" asked Cain.