Chapter 2

It's been a month since Peter has left to go on vacation with his boys, and in his absence crime went up, and with Cain Blaze out of the city, the demons of Hell decided they wanted to have fun.

Spidey's usual villains waited a few days to make sure the Spider was gone, Mephisto, Lucifer, and Malebolgia waited a few days to see if the Rider was just hiding in wait like a predator, but when it was confirmed that the two friends weren't around, the Gates of Hell were thrown wide open as the sun faded from the skies and demons flooded the streets killing all the innocent souls standing in their way.

New York became a warzone, as villains were taking up streets making their own territories and making alliances with demonic generals, people tried calling Peter, and Cain, but they wouldn't answer their phones, some went to their apartment building which was now made visible after Cain had left since he removed the ward from the building, but the landlord told those searching for the demon and the spider that the pair moved out, making things worse.

The question on all the civilians minds, where. the. hell. were. the. other. heroes?

The only ones out there currently fighting and bleeding themselves dry were, Seth Blaze, Able Blaze, Alejandra Jones, Kamala Khan, Hope Summers, Rachel Grey, Anya Corazon, Gwen Stacey of Earth-65, and Ben Reilley.

Where were the other heroes you ask? Well.

Avengers Tower while all this is going on

Yep the city was on fire and these morons are partying, "Man this is relaxing," said Tony as he leaned back enjoying a drink next to his best friend James Rhodes aka War Machine

"Indeed, finally done with all that research," Reed said sitting across from Hank Pym.

"It is nice to see us all here, getting along and finally having peace, I hear your mentoring the young Spider-Man and Ghost Rider, Miles Morales and Robbie Reyes," said Xavier.

"They'll be better than the menace and the demon," said Tony.

"Once we capture them, Parker will be sent to prison and Cain will be exorcised to Hell permanently, he keeps running back and forth he might as well stay there forever," said Tony.

"To think he wanted us to believe that he wasn't the Superior Spider-Man, Cain was a fool, if he had just accepted that his friend went rogue he could have stayed with the Avengers, who he said were like family to him," said Tony.

"Oh well, with that brat gone I'm free to pursue Natasha," said Clint.

"What about Jessica?" asked Tony.

"What about her, Tony, you know it's better to have multiple girls," said Clint.

"Heard that," said Tony.

"Anyway speaking of Miles and Robbie, Miles has more powers than the weakling menace, while Robbie isn't as powerful as Cain, he's easier to control and work with, he's less likely to rebel," said Tony.