Chapter 7

Leave ideas for members of the Incursion Avengers.

Gwen Stacy landed in the center of a group of goons, and got to work, she punched one guys lights out, kicked another in the gut, kicked another's legs out from underneath him, grabbing his ankle and pulling him to her, before punching him to the ground.

she kicked another in the jaw, kicked ones chest and knocked him into a wall, at that point she was surrounded by goons on the ground.

"Wow Ghost Spider, a bit aggressive today aren't you," said a female voice and down came a familiar red head who got Gwen's blood boiling.

"I'm not Ghost Spider, I'm Pale Spider," said Gwen trying not to growl.

"Oh sorry, I got confused, your outfits are the same," said MJ.

"Yes they are," said Gwen trying to resist punching her.

"Anyway, I'm..." MJ was saying only to be cut off by a male voice.

"Jackpot," a man called coming up to her.

(I refuse to let a picture of Paul take up space on my computer)

"Jackpot, and this is my husband, Tiger," said MJ.

Gwen was breathing in deeply now as she felt her demonic rage about ready to come out.

"Give in, attack them, kill them, they drove our Peter away," a dark voice hissed in Gwens head.

Gwens eyes began to turn a venomous green beneath her mask, "Nice to meet you miss," said Paul as he held out a hand, Gwen pushed him into the wall before jumping on MJ with a growl.

"This is for Peter you whore," she thought as she raised her fist.

She was then blasted off MJ, "Don't know what's happening here, but heroes don't attack other heroes," said Iron Man as he landed and Paul helped MJ up.

"Really, hahaha, heroes don't attack other heroes, guess I didn't get that memo, since I've seen the Avengers try to murder Shadow Rider, and Spider-Man, hissed Pale Spider.