Chapter 3

Gwen arrived at the docks and she went to a specific crate she found a keypad and typed in a specific code, the code was the month, day, and year Peter had been bitten by the radioactive spider that gave him Spider powers.

The crate opened and Gwen stepped in and she was lowered like an elevator and she was in a base.

Looks like Cain and Peter had managed to keep the place clean while he was gone, Gwen went to the computer and placed her hand down, "Karen," she said

"Miss. Stacey is that you?" asked the AI as it came to life.

"It's me," said Gwen.

"Oh it's such a joy to have you back, though Cain and Peter said you wouldn't be coming back Gwen," said Karen.

"I wasn't, but some recent events in the after life forced Cains hand," said Gwen as she remembered how she had been in heaven, but then her soul after be brought to Earth for a time was dragged to Hell by Mephisto.

For thousands of years she was tortured, shown what had happened to the love of her life Peter, she witnessed how Harry had used Mysterio to convince Norman and Peter she had, had an affair with Norman and had two kids with him.

She had watched the two fight Peter, try to kill him and MJ and she cried for her love, this had been the routine for thousands of years, till one day, Cain Blaze had invaded Mephistos palace, originally just for the soul of Mayday Parker, but that's where he found Gwen.

Upon seeing her Cain grabbed her and escaped with the souls of Peters greatest love, and his daughter.

But a spider demon blocked his way to Earth, it gave the young rider a choice, the childs soul, or the girls soul.

Gwen made the choice for him she attacked the Spider demon managed to somehow get enough hits to make the monster bleed and she ended up drinking some of it's blood giving her the demon spiders powers, with her new powers she ripped the demon to pieces, and she and Cain managed to escape with Mayday Parkers soul.

When he arrived on Earth Gwen lacked a body so Gwen had to attach herself to Cains body, Mayday though took a humanoid form of a young woman.

"Thank you uncle Cain, for saving me, no dads free of that contract with Mephisto, he can finally be happy whether with mom, or his true love," said Mayday as she looked at Gwen.

"Mayday, where will you go now?" Gwen had asked.

"My spirit will return to the soul sleeve awaiting the day my father can conceive me again, maybe this time, Stark won't ruin my fathers life," said the young girl.

After that Maydays soul disappeared and Cain set to work on using his magic to make a new body for Gwen at the Abbey with the help of the Midnight Suns.

Cain and Gwen thought originally she'd be sent to heaven or back to hell now that she had spider demon blood in her veins, but it turns out she was meant to be brought back finally, so the Suns set to work on her new body, when she was ready, Cain would take her to Peter and whether he was with MJ or single, Gwen intended to at least hug him and tell him she missed him, and still loved him, but she had wanted him to be happy.

Just a month ago though, Cain had dropped by the Abbey again and left orders for the Suns, they told her not to worry, and just concentrate on her new body, she'd know when it was ready.

"Karen, what's been happening the last month?" asked Gwen.

"Well Gwen, Peter and Cain finally went on a vacation, have to say if they didn't I'd be worried for their mental health, especially with the whole MJ thing," said Karen.

"MJ thing?" asked Gwen.

"Oh yes, Mary Jane, and Peter were sent to another universe and Peter was sent back on his own, he did everything he could to get her back, but MJ came back with a new boy toy named Paul and two kids," said Karen, she said Mary Jane and Paul with way too much venom for just an AI.

"So Deadpool, and Peters brother Kaine who was cloned from him by a scientist named the Jackal took Peter and Cain on a vacation to better themselves," said Karen.

"Huh at least their thinking about their own health," thought Gwen.

"Oh Gwen, Cain did stop by a month ago, he left something, gave orders to not let anyone but you have it, which had confused me," said Karen as a compartment opened and up came a new spider suit this one black and white and magenta  with a hood.

"I say it's a bit to close to your counterpart from Earth-65," said Karen.

"Maybe but, it actually suits me a bit," said Gwen as she took it out and changed.

"Gwen what do you plan to do?" asked Karen.

"What Peter and Cain would have done, I'm going to use my power to protect this city," said Gwen.

"Oh splendid, your just as I remember you," said Karen.

"Thanks Karen, by the way, why did Cain and Peter name you Karen?" asked Gwen.

"Irony Cain had said, he said most Karen's were useless, and annoying, but I'd be helpful to him and Peter, "said Karen.

"Yeah that sounds like him," said Gwen.

"Anything else I should know before heading out?" asked Gwen.

"There's been an incursion recently, many of the people of this Earth now have doubles, or genderbent counterparts, Peters rogues gallery has recently been enhanced by demonic powers, so please Gwen be careful, I'd hate for Peter to lose you so soon after you come back to him," said Karen.

"So would I Karen," said Gwen as she slipped on her mask and hood and she left the lab and swung off to defend her home.