Forty Six

Attention! This chapter is matured and has a SA trigger. Readers are to enter at their own risk.
••••••••

"Take off her clothes." The guard says. A total of five other guards stood behind him.

Genesis weakly looks up from the dimly lit cell. Her eyes widen as they approach her, her silent protest fell upon deaf ears as they yanked her top from off her body.

Her breasts bounced at the movement, causing low growls to emanate throughout the room. A figure from the crowd steps in front of her, making her flinch as it touched her collarbone.

"Now this is what you call breasts." Hibicus voice says, licking his lips. "The moon goddess has blessed you immensely."

"Give me back my garment." Genesis whispers, her arm covering her chest. It was cold and damp in the cell, causing her nipples to peak and harden.

Hibicus growled in satisfaction.

"How can I possibly do that when your body reacts like this when you see me?" Hibicus taunts, his hands going to her shoulder and then her arm. "You're begging me to take you, to make love to you."

"You don't love me." Genesis grits out. "You only lust for me. You only desire me for my body. You constantly repeat actions that I do not like. My body will never yearn for your touch, so you don't get to touch me anywhere."

"I touch you wherever I please." He growls, gripping her chin roughly. "You're mine."

"Over my dead body." She says.

"That's exactly what'll happen if I claim you." He tilts his head to the side. "Is that what you want?"

Her eyes widen.

"Thought so." Hibicus smirks. "And because I want you to be alive, touching you will have to suffice until I find another way to pleasure myself with you."

"Her breasts." Cain comes unto view. "Such a beautiful asset of the young one. Let us ogle at them."

"No." Genesis whispers as they approach her. Their hands reach out towards her as she kicked and screamed, fighting as hard as she could....

"Breathe. Breathe aingeal." A voice says softly.  Genesis eyes snap open, frantically darting around the room.

Her eyes land on her mate, his silver eyes glowing as the moon light reflected on his exquisite features and muscular body. He was propped on his side with his left arm, his jaw tight as his right arm lay firmly on her hip.

It took Genesis a second to come back to reality. To realize where she was and where she wasn't. Her breathing was rough and haggard as she continued to stare at the huge male in front of her.

This was her mate.

Not Hibicus.

"Ezra." Genesis croaked as she wrapped her arms around him. Her face buried into his neck, sobbing into it.

Ezra rubbed his mate's back soothingly, holding her as tightly to him as he could. His heart ached as she continued to shake uncontrollably.

"A nightmare." He whispered. "It was only a nightmare, maite beag. It wasn't real."

Genesis wrapped her hands even tighter around his neck, her body rigid and alert with fear.

"You're here. With me. You are safe." Ezra coaxed, pressing a soft kiss to her shoulder, he listened as her breathing slowed and the tenseness in her muscles relaxed. She did not let go of him as he continued to rub her back.