Memories

I wake up the next day and feel Leah's arm still over me. I sleepily roll over and cuddle my head into Leah's shirt. She really gave me such good sleep. I'm so glad that I have her.

"Morning." I mumble. Leah kisses my head.

"You have to go back to your bed." Leah says.

"Kicking me out already?" I chuckle. She is right tho. I need to leave. No one can see me here.

"You positioned me as a human shield in front of you." She says.

"And you protected me throughout the entire night." I kiss her cheek. I lift up my body and lean over Leah. I stroke her hair out of her face. I lean down and place a gentle kiss to her lips.

"Thank you for helping me sleep and cuddling me through the night." I say. I give her another kiss and then climb over her to get out of bed. I quietly go back to my bed. I really hope no one saw me. This would be pretty embarrassing.

After a bit the others all start to get up. Leah also gets out of her bed and sleepily rubs her eyes. She looks so cute in the morning. I wish I could jump into her arms and kiss her. I hate to pretend that I wouldn't love her. It's exhausting.

"Rosalie, where did you go last night?" Beth asks all of the sudden. Shit. She heard me. At least she didn't see me.

"Just the bathroom." I quickly say. That is a good lie.

"Are you okay? You were there for a while. I fell asleep but I didn't hear you come back to bed."

"I'm fine. I wasn't so long." I brush it off. I can't give this away now. We already gave it away to Kim. Although I put that to be Leah's fault.

I come back from the bathroom to get my phone from the bedroom. We have a bit of free time until we have a training session and then go to the stadium. Leah is also still in the bedroom just putting her hair up. I know everyone else is gone already so I take that opportunity. I go over at her and hug her waist from behind.

"Hi." I whisper into her ear and softly kiss her next to her ear.

"You're being pretty touchy."

"Everyone is gone. I checked." I kiss her cheek.

"Oh okay." She turns around without my arms leaving her hips. Her ocean blue eyes immediately meet mine. I could drown in them right away.

"What about I fuck you in secret now?" She seductively whispers at me. That seems a bit much. The others are gone but they could come back anytime. Although Leah's words sound tempting.

"No, Leah. I want to show you something outside." I say.

"Did you just say no to sex with me?" She acts shocked. It's funny how silly she sometimes is.

"Yeah." I give her a kiss and then let go of her. "Come on."

"Where are we going?" She asks while jumping next to me.

"You'll see." I don't tell her right away. It's actually not that fancy but the place means a lot to me and I want Leah to see that. I like to show her everything here. It's like when she shows me stuff in London. It just feels good to share these parts of my life with her.

We go out on the streets and I lead Leah through some streets for about 10 minutes until we arrive at a small ice cream shop.

"Here."

"Ice cream for breakfast?" Leah chuckles.

"This is the place where I went to every week with my grandma. I wanted to show you." I say. Leah smiles at me and gently brushes her hand against mine.