Secrets

Today we are playing the last match of the season. We are basically already out of the title race and will finish the season in third place. We will play Chelsea at home today which is a really big last match. I'm a bit nervous because I will also see Beck again and Leah will also see Beck. Then we will have a two week break afterwards in which Leah and I will have our holiday in France. After that it's time for the World Cup. So we have eventful months ahead of us.

We are in the Emirates dressing room now and get ready for the match. Leah is next to me and for some reason she is extremely touchy and flirty today. She already teased me when we were warming up and she couldn't keep her hands to herself in the bus. We get some last instructions now. Leah has her hand at my hips. I try not to think about it so I don't get distracted.

"I would like to have you around for a private warm up." She whispers at me. What is up with her? I turn my face at her.

"Shh, Leah. Not here." I quietly say.

"I could do it with you anywhere."

"Shut up. Seriously." I laugh a bit.

"Rosalie, is there anything more important than this that you would like to share?" Jonas asks me. Fuck. Everyone looks over at me. Leah's hand is still at my hips.

"No. Sorry. Continue." I quickly say. I send Leah a warning look so she would finally stop. She smiles and quickly pecks my cheek before looking straight forward.

Luckily Leah behaves for the rest of the time. Then it's time to stand in the line for the walk out. We get up from our spots and Leah takes my hand. I get surprised by that but I don't complain. 

"One last kiss." She smiles as she pulls me towards her.

"And then you will never kiss me again?" I joke.

"Oh definitely not. You will get a lot of kisses all over your body tonight." She whispers. This did things to me.

"Stop turning me on again." I say. Leah chuckles and leans in to give me a kiss. She places a soft kiss to my lips. I love these kisses that we can now share again. I pull back and we now go to stand in the tunnel.

"Let's go." Leah says at me and gives me a little slap on my butt. I turn around and shoot her a serious glance.

"Leah."

"Sorry." She laughs. I roll my eyes and turn around again.

We stand in the line and then walk out on the pitch. I already spotted Beck and I know that Leah still doesn't like her. I won't give Beck any attention. I learned that I shouldn't do this in front of Leah when I know about her feelings. I know why she gets jealous and I know that she doesn't mean it in a bad way.

We shake hands with the Chelsea players. Beck gives me a short smile as I pass by and shake her hand. At least she is still nice. Now I need to focus on the match. I take my spot in the backline next to Leah. She is my favourite defensive partner ever. We work so well together on the pitch. Maybe because we also work well together off the pitch.

Today is a busy day in the defence. Chelsea are attacking almost the entire time. We have a hard time. Leah already did three slide tackles which she normally doesn't do often. She looks sexy when she does it tho. Just after 20 minutes there is another attack. I try to get the ball but I can't seem to get through. I can't do anything to prevent this. The shot comes and Chelsea take the lead. I stand with my hands on my knees with my head down. I hate this. We were doing so good and this was just unnecessary. Leah comes next to me and lays her hand on my back.

"You did everything you could." She says. It's sweet how she tries to cheer me up.

"We need to defend higher and don't let them come this near to the goal. Once they are through we can't stop them." I look up at her.