New confession

It's time for international break again. As always I don't want to go. I enjoy playing for my country but I hate spending time with all my teammates. I also have to find a way of telling Beck that we have to put an end to our hookups. I can't keep doing that now that I have Leah. I wish I could take Leah with me. I just know how much I will miss her.

I talked Leah into goodbye sex. I just needed it one last time before I won't see her for almost an entire week. We are in Leah's bedroom. Leah is in front of me, up on her hands and knees. I'm kneeling behind her and fuck her with our strap on. She always begs me to use it on her and I find it hot. I can see her screaming face through her mirror. I will miss this so much. My hands roughly move her hips against me while I thrust into her, punching high moans out of her.

I make her come hard and she sinks down onto her stomach as her arms give in. I pull out and take the strap away from my waist. Leah breathlessly rolls over on her back and wipes her sweaty forehead.

"Oh my god. I don't think I can survive a week without you." She breathes out. I chuckle and give her a kiss on her forehead.

"Me neither. I want you with me."

"So you can do this to me in the night?" She laughs.

"If you want that." I cheekily smile. I know she likes it when I dominate her and fuck her like this. I also enjoy it. I get so turned on when I fuck her from behind. It gives me power and I enjoy that.

"I want that all the time." She smirks.

"I mean we have about two hours until I have to go so we could go for a round two." I tease her. I know she wants to.

"Yes please." She immediately says. I knew it. She is desperate for me.

"Okay. Get up and turn around, baby." I seductively husk at her. She smirks and I grab the strap again. I secure it around my waist. Leah gets up on all fours again and spreads her legs. She is still wet from her previous orgasm. She provocatively holds her butt out for me, exposing her pussy. I know she does this on purpose and it's working. I kneel behind her and grab her hips.

"I want to hear you scream while I'm fucking you." I say and then push the toy into her wet folds. Leah screams. I start to thrust and repeat everything that I did a few minutes ago.

-

"Leah, I have to go." I call from downstairs. I need a goodbye kiss before I can leave. Leah comes running down the stairs. She almost jumps up to me. I already have my suitcase ready and my jacket on.

"I'll call you every night." She says while grabbing my hips.

"I can't wait."

"And don't hook up with Beck." She says in a warning voice. I know she is joking.

"I won't. Don't worry." I stroke over her cheek and peck her lips.

"I'm going to miss you." Leah whispers.

"I'll miss you too, Le." I kiss her again.

"You have to go." She says at me but I know she would much rather keep me here.

"I know. I love you." I kiss her again.

"I love you too." She says with a soft smile and we kiss again. Longer this time. I pull back and look into Leah's eyes with a sigh.

"Go, Rosalie." She pushes me back. I slightly chuckle. I grab her chin and kiss her a last time. Then I let go of her and go for the door.

"Bye. I love you." I say a last time.

"I love you." Leah says. I leave the house with these words. That is what I try to hold on to know. I have someone who loves me waiting at home for me. I just have to try and ignore all the comments I will be getting in camp. At least I should play this time.