Building

We just came back from breakfast and now get ready for the beach. I already put on my bikini and some sunscreen while waiting for Leah. She is still in the bathroom. I can't wait to see her. I know how good she will look like.

She comes out of the bathroom just a bit later. She is wearing her red bikini. This is literally my favourite one that she has and she definitely did this on purpose. She looks so damn hot. I don't know how I should keep my hands off of her the entire day. Leah chuckles at my stares. She is so aware of how hot she is. I get up and go over to her. Her breasts look so sexy in this red bikini top. I just stare at her. I wrap my arms around her neck and slightly pull her closer while Leah's hands are on my hips.

"You look so fucking hot." I whisper at her and kiss her. I get to look at her the entire day.

"Black makes you look even sexier." Leah mumbles. I have to smile at that. I kiss her again. More passionate. My hands are at the back of her neck, playing with her hair.

"What about we stay here?" I say against her lips.

"And be late?"

"That's worth it." I kiss her lips and bite her lower lip.

"You're right. That's definitely worth it." She smirks. Her hands go around me and to my thighs. She picks me up and I wrap my legs around her. Leah walks over to the bed and lets us fall back into it. She is on top of me now.

"You're so sexy." She says. I think she is even sexier. She doesn't waste time now. Her hand slides down my body and into my bikini bottom. I feel her so close. I spread my legs and Leah lays her finger on my clit. She starts to massage my clit while looking at me with a devilish grin. I throw my head back and moan. She just does this so good. She rubs circles in it and softly applies pressure. I gasp at that.

"Oh fuck yes, Le." I moan. I feel how wet I am. My juices are already flowing out of me. Leah still doesn't stop. I feel like I'm about to come. She rubs me a bit faster and with more pressure now. I keep moaning.

"This is so good, baby." I throw my head back and close my eyes. Leah suddenly stops put keeps her hand inside my bikini.

"We don't want you to ruin your bikini." She says and finally pulls it down. I spread my legs wider and she strokes down from my clit through my entire pussy until she is at my hole. She pushes two fingers inside me and immediately fucks me at a fast pace. I moan and roll my head around.

"Fuck, go on. Harder." I say. Leah listens to me and her movements get harsher. I'm already close from what she did at my clit before. I roll my hips against her hand to get her deeper inside me. Leah lowers her head over my face.

"You like that, don't you?" She whispers.

"Yes. Yes. Don't stop." I beg her. She speeds up once again and thrusts her fingers into me as fast as never before. I feel myself tightening.

"You're so tight, baby." Leah groans.

"I'm coming. I'm coming, Leah." I scream and reach my orgasm. I squirt on her hand while my entire body is on fire. I have goosebumps everywhere. I deeply moan and Leah stops moving. She continues to slowly fuck me until I'm done. That was amazing and definitely worth being late.

"Wow. I'm really addicted to you." I breathe out.

"I love you." Leah says. She pulls her fingers out of me and licks my juices off of them. I just need a few seconds to be ready for her. We can't take too long but I want to give her something as well.

"We are not finished." I grin up at her and roll us over. I make her lay underneath me. I look at her and my thoughts are filled with dirty things I would do to her. I wish we would be home so I could fuck her like she deserves to be fucked right now. Her boobs seem a bit fuller than usual in this bikini top. Red really is her colour. Her abs are tense which makes her look a lot more athletic.