Conflicts

I hold Leah's face in my hands and pull back from her lips with a loud smooch. I look at her in her white blouse. She looks amazing in white. We are about to go to Beth's party. We just got ready and Leah looks absolutely fabulous. She did her hair up but her fringe is still hanging into her face.

"You look incredible." I say. I don't let her say anything else and kiss her lips again. I stroke her fringe away from her face. Then I slide my hands down her neck and lay them on my shoulders. I slightly push her back against the sink. Leah smiles into the kiss but doesn't break it. I gently bite her lower lip and move my hands to her chest. I unbutton the first button of her blouse.

"Hey hey hey, what are you doing? I just got ready." Leah laughs and stops me.

"I can't kiss you at the party so I will do that now." I lean in again. Leah places her hand on my chest to hold me back.

"You already gave me a hickey. That is enough." She says. She covered the hickey up as good as possible. I don't think anyone will be able to see it. At least I hope so. That would be the end of our hidden relationship.

We are ready to go. I was expecting Leah to call a cab or something but she grabs her car keys.

"You want to drive? You can't drive back then." I say. It doesn't make sense. She could keep the car at Beth's house but we could also just take a cab.

"I don't want to drink. It's fine. I'll drive us home later." Leah says.

"Ah okay. Then you can keep an eye on me." I say because I will definitely drink. I like that Leah will stay sober and can look out for me. She will also take me home so I can be sure that I will be home safely in my bed tonight.

Leah drives us to Beth's house now. She keeps her hand on my thigh until we arrive. I enjoy this because I know that we can't have any body contact tonight.

"Can I kiss you before we get out?" Leah asks. I want that. I quickly check the surrounding if anyone is around that could see us. There is no one.

"Yeah." I nod. Leah leans over at me and gives me a kiss. In this moment I hate that we are hiding this. I know it's my idea but sometimes I wish we were in an environment where I could be comfortable with loving her. Leah pulls back from my lips again while slightly pulling on my lip.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you too." Leah says back. I needed to share these words one more time before going in there since I can't show that love once we are in. I still want her to know.

We get out of the car and ring at the door. I step aside from Leah a bit so we wouldn't be too close. I hear Leah quietly sighing. I hope she isn't mad or annoyed because of this hiding.

"Hello. You two look amazing." Beth opens the door and immediately pulls us in. There is already music coming from inside. I assume the others are already there since I hear loud chatter. The house is pretty crowded. I never was on a house party before. I never got invited. This somehow feels different to a party at a bar or a club.

"Want a drink?" Beth asks.

"Yeah." I immediately say.

"Not for me. I'm driving." Leah says. Beth gives us a nod and goes to get me a drink. I look around. I'm a bit scared of how the others will treat me tonight. Especially Katie. We didn't talk since that incident in training.

I get my first drink and we get into the living room. I stay at the side a bit since I don't know how to talk to any of the girls. I notice that Leah stays by my side the entire time. She keeps a bit distance but she is around me all the time. I enjoy that.