Wrong bed

We have a training camp in the Adidas camp in Germany. We always do that once a year. I was never there before but it looked great. The rooms are nice and there are lots of activities to do outside from football. We even have a big pool. We spent the first day with just playing a bit of volleyball and having a chilled evening. I like that Leah and I can be open with our relationship now. This is especially good for the night.

I'm in a room with Leah, Beth and Lotte. We all have separated beds but I will definitely not sleep in my own bed. Leah was super tired from the flight and already lay down. I'm still in the bathroom getting ready. I know that I can just go to Leah's bed now and don't have to act like I wouldn't want to be close to her.

I get out of the bathroom and make my way through the room to Leah's bed. She is already laying down under the blanket. She is definitely sleeping and looks amazingly sweet. I have to smile a bit at her peaceful sleeping face. I'm just glad I can be with her now. I slip into bed with her. She is laying on her back so I cuddle up to her from the side with my head on her chest. Before I lay down completely, I lift my head up again and give Leah a gentle kiss on her cheek. This was our good night kiss.

"I love you." I whisper at her very quietly. I don't want the others to hear that now. Then I lay my head down and snuggle my head into her shirt a bit. This position is cosy. I feel safe and relaxed. I can hear Leah's heart beating calmly and her chest is slowly rising with her breathing.
I hear Beth walking through the room to her bed now. She stops as she walks past us. I don't know why. Can't she walk on? Why is she standing there? She is just looking at me. 

"What are you doing?" She asks. Why is she asking? Isn't that obvious?

"Sleeping." I say.

"And why are you sleeping in Leah's bed?"

"Because I want to sleep close to my girlfriend." I casually say. I didn't think I could say that. I wish Leah heard that so she would know how much I stand by her side.

"This is weird."

"What?"

"You being in love. It just doesn't feel right." Beth says.

"It feels very right to me." I quickly look up at Leah. I'm so glad that this perfect woman is mine. No one can take that from me. Beth just laughs. I hope she gets it now but I feel like she does. I think most of the girls don't really care. Except for Katie.

Beth goes to her bed and takes the lights off. I lift my head slightly and kiss Leah's cheek again. She moves a bit at that. She lets out some mumbles and slowly opens her eyes.

"Rosalie?" She seems a bit confused. To be fair she fell asleep on her own.

"Shit, sorry. I didn't want to wake you up." I quietly say.

"It's okay. Can you give me a kiss and then hold me?" She says. That sounded so sweet again. I have to smile at that.

"I love you so much." I whisper and then softly kiss her lips. I pull back and lay down. Leah rolls to the side and turns her back at me. I wrap my arms around her and cuddle her from behind. I know she loves this. I feel her pressing her back more into my chest. Her eyes are closed again. I'm also tired. I stroke her hair to the side a bit so I can put my nose at her skin. I'm glad I can openly lay with her like this now.

-

The next day we had a training session on the pitch after breakfast. Up til now no one was mean to me here. Leah and I kept a bit distance to each other. I don't want to be too touchy the entire time and annoy everyone. Although I still feel a bit embarrassed for kissing Leah in front of everyone sometimes. I don't even know why.