Camping

For our holiday after the World Cup we decided on Switzerland. Leah asked Lia for tips and she tilts us about a hotel but she also said that we should experience the countryside. That why we decided on going camping for three days and then going into the hotel for the rest of the time. I like that idea. I did a lot of camping and I slept outside a few times when I was little. Not for good reasons but I'm used to it. That's a part about my childhood that Leah doesn't know about.

We flew over to Switzerland just two days after we came home from the World Cup. From the airport we rented a car to drive to the place where we will camp. It's near a beautiful lake that Lia recommended us. In general it's pretty cool here. There is a lot of nature and we are near some woods. There is a lot of space for us to look for the perfect spot for our tent. I can't wait to spend some cosy nights with Leah in the tent. I mainly have bad memories about camping and I'm hoping to exchange them for some good ones with her.

I built up the tent and Leah went to collect some wood for a fire. I keep lookup at her to make sure she is still around and safe. She comes back with arms full of small pieces of wood. It does make her look hot for some reason. The tent is up by now.

"Should I build up our bed?" I ask.

"What bed?"

"You'll see." I just say.

"Go ahead." Leah says. I get into the tent and get all the stuff that I brought out. I prepared for this so this would be cosy. As a mattress, I have a rather thin air mattress. I but some blankets on it so it wouldn't be too hard. I also brought pillows to make it look more comfortable. Then I put up some fairy lights for the right atmosphere. It will look beautiful when it's dark in here and the lights will be on.

"It's ready." I peak my head out of the tent. Leah put the food up for the fire already. She comes over to take a look inside the tent now.

"Wow. That looks beautiful." She says as she looks around and then at me.

"I wanted it to be comfortable for you."

"I'll probably just sleep on you anyway." She says with a chuckle.

"Oh great." I knew it already. I was hoping for a close cuddle during the night. I don't know how cold it will be.

"I checked out the lake. It looks pretty good for a swim."

"Isn't it too cold?" I ask.

"I don't think so and we have a fire to keep us warm then." Leah says. That does sound very nice. It's not cold outside. We can easily walk around in shorts and T-shirts.

We get outside and I look at the fireplace Leah built up. It looks pretty good. She seems to know what she is doing. I like that about her.

"Should we go for the lake then?" Leah asks.

"Yeah. Do I need to put my bikini under my clothes?"

"You could also go swimming naked." Leah smirks jokingly. I roll my eyes at her.

"Shut up, you horny idiot." I laugh and go back inside to put my bikini under my clothes. I won't go in there naked or get changed when other people could see me.

I get back and Leah holds her hand out for me. I smile and take her hand. Leah leads the way since she was at the lake before. I keep looking over at her. I love when she leads me. I like to give her the control.

"Look. Beautiful." She says and points at the lake as we arrive. It does look beautiful. The mountains in the background and the clear water in the lake. It also looks pretty cold.

"It looks cold." I say.

"I'll keep you warm." Leah smiles. I know she would. That is what motivates me. I definitely wouldn't go in there without her.