Tree accidents||phillip and eloise

"Oliver!!!" Eloise screamed Phillip rushed to the very large tree his eldest son had just fallen from."Phillip!!" Eloise yelled covering penelope and Georgina's eyes Phillip picked Oliver up and rushed inside.
"Amanda take your sisters"
"but mamma I wish to stay with Oliver"
"Amanda go!"
Amanda picked Georgina up and grabbed Penelope's hand
Phillip carried Oliver up the stairs and el ran after them Phillip retested Oliver on his bed and el nelt down next to him.
"Oh darling"
"mama" Oliver looked up at her fear in his eyes
"it hurts mama"
"where?"
"My arm" el turned to Phillip
"did you call the doctor?"
"Yes he's on his way
"It was my fault! I should have been watching him"
"El he wasn't supposed to be in the garden"
"It's my responsibility"
She sobbed harder
"El you need to calm down"
El collapsed against Phillips body
"Shhh he will be alright"
The doctor burst through the door
"Oliver I need you to tell me where it hurts"
"Okay el we need to get out of here"
"No I'm not going anywhere"
"Eloise crane!"
Phillip grabbed els hand and pulled her into the hallway
"Darling shhhh breathe he's going to be well"
"Ph-phillip" Eloise gasped out
Phillip wiped her tears "cmere" he hugged her tightly.
"It's all going to be okay you need to rest I'll take care of Oliver"
Phillip walked Eloise to their bedchamber he wrapped her in a blanket and stoked the fire try to read or something take your mind off him."
"I'll try" Eloise sniffed
Georgina Penelope and Amanda entered the room
"Mummy" Georgina reached out for Eloise and Amanda placed Georgina in Eloise's arms
"It's all goona be okay mama" Amanda whispered
Penelope nodded even though she had no idea what her older sister was talking about. Penelope climbed into Eloise's lap next to Georgina Amanda sat on the floor next to the fire she opened her book and began reading Eloise looked down at her youngest children Eloise ran her hands through Penelope's ash brown hair almost identical to Colin's hair. Georgina's hair was a very light brown almost blond. Obviously from Phillips side of the family. Phillip knocked on the door and the four girls turned "oh girls I thought you had all gone to bed Eloise could hear the slight tiredness in his voice.
"Oliver is asleep but he's feeling much improved" Eloise let out a sigh of relief.
"Okay girls bed time" Phillip walked over to Eloise's side and picked up Penelope and threw her over his shoulder making her giggle loudly Georgina was asleep Phillip tried to pick her up Amanda immediately stood up and lifted her youngest sister into her arms as Phillip couldn't hold both of them. Good night mummy" Amanda whispered "good night my darling girl" Eloise kissed her head softly phillip carried Penelope out of the room Amanda following close behind.
When Phillip returned Eloise was in her nightgown snuggled under the covers of their bed.
Phillip undressed and snuggled up next to el
"Oliver is well?"
"He broke his arm but yes he is well"
Phillip wrapped his arm around her and rubbed her arm gently.
"Rest el"
El closed her eyes and gently drifted off to sleep