7. 2 days

TW: TALK OF MEDICATION AND DEATH

i woke up to a bunch of texts in the group chat.

i sat up and rubbed my eyes, grabbing my phone and texting them back.

the trio

walkie talkie
liv liv

goat
can we hangout

walkie talkie
oliviaaaaa

goat
we want to do something

walkie talkie
please

ts lover
calm down daddy's here

goat
she has awaken from her slumber

walkie talkie
how does one acquire that much sleep its like 12

ts lover
shut up what are we doing

walkie talkie
we want to come over

goat
yes pretty please

ts lover
why always my house

goat
cause its fun

walkie talkie
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

ts lover
fine

walkie talkie
okur im leaving rn

goat
im leaving in like 10 minutes

i set my phone back down and put my head in my hands before i got out of bed. i quickly brushed my teeth and changed into a comfortable outfit rather than my pajamas. after that, i walked to wesley's room and knocked on the door. no answer. i creaked it open to see him still soundly sleeping. i walked over and carefully tried to wake him up.

"good morning buddy, its 12 o'clock." i whispered as his eyes slowly opened.

i stepped back as he got out of bed and shut himself in the bathroom without saying anything.

i sighed and walked out of his room and downstairs. i trudged into the kitchen and grabbed a yogurt drink from the fridge. i walked into the living room and found my parents watching something. i sat down and sunk into the couch.

"hi honey! how was the premiere? did wesley have any fun?" my mom asked.

i shrugged, "i had a good time, but i don't think wes really did. i tried."

my mom frowned.

"how is walker and aryan?" my dad spoke up.

"they are fine, they are coming over soon too."

they nodded. i stood up as i finished my yogurt and threw it away. just then there was a knock on the door. i walked over and opened it, seeing walker standing there. i gave him a small hug and let him in.

"hi mrs. and mr. davis!" he said as he saw them in the living room.

"hi walker how are you?" my mom asked.