12. movie marathon

i decided to go to aryans house today. we were planning to watch a bunch of movies and sort of try to have a no phone day. we wanted to have the longest movie marathon ever. i packed a small bag in case i slept over, which i probably would be, and i slipped my shoes on and walked out of my room. i started towards the stairs but stopped and turned around and walked towards wesleys door. i knocked and let myself in, finding him sitting in his room.

"hey buddy," i faintly tried to smile. he looked at me.

"why dont you and i go out for dinner tomorrow evening? you can pick." i looked into his eyes, hopeful.

he nodded and my lips formed a straight line. i went to walk out of his room but walked back to him and just engulfed him in a hug. i know, its random, i just felt like i needed to give him one. i wouldn't call it him hugging me back. he kept one of his arms to his body but the other was on my back. i could tell he was trying to be thoughtful to my gesture. i pulled away and my hands landed on his shoulders.

"are you ok to be alone today? i think mom and dad are at work."

"yeah," he mumbled.

i nodded and patted his shoulder.

"ok, im going to aryans and will probably sleepover. ill see you tomorrow okay?" i tilted my head ever so slightly.

"okay, bye," he said in what i thought was a whisper. he just talked so quietly.

i walked out of his room and shut the door on my way out, like it was before i walked in. i sighed as i trudged down the stairs and out the front door, getting in my car and heading to aryans house.

i arrived at aryans place and i texted him. as i was getting out of the car the front door opened and he grinned once he saw me. i smiled back the best i could and walked up the sidewalk to greet him on the porch. its been a few days since i saw him. he let me in and we went up to his room. i set my bag down and kicked off my shoes, launching myself onto his ridiculously comfortable bed. i closed my eyes and breathed deeply. he scrolled on netflix and sat on the bed next to me. i sat up and leaned my head on his shoulder as he kept scrolling, looking for movies.

"do you miss walker?" i spoke out in what felt like a whisper.

he sighed and his thumb stopped moving on the remote.

"of course i do, and i know you do too."

i removed my head from his shoulder and he looked down at me. i nodded, wanting to cry.

"why did he basically cut us off?" i asked.

"i don't know liv. i get hes busy but i know he has time at least every week to text. we are distanced from him and we can't really do anything about it right now," he said.

i also get hes busy, but why did he completely stop talking to us? he must have made new friends or something. i hope he wont think differently of us when he gets home. i sniffled and aryan and i fell back on his bed. he put on la la land and i watched carefully. this was one of my favorite movies and he knew that. i smiled to myself as it started playing. i already knew i was going to cry at the end. aryan and i put our phones on his nightstand, putting them on silent.

~

we have watched about 4 movies so far and it was starting to get late. we have gotten up to the go the bathroom multiple times and went to eat a few times too. other than that, all we did was sit and watch the movies in his really comfy bed. i loved his bed, it was more comfortable than my own bed at home.

i felt myself getting tired slowly, but i kept myself awake as aryan put on the hunger games. the hunger games were my favorite movie series ever. they were so good and i have the fattest crush on finnick. peeta is adorable, and he is one of the best fictional men in my opinion, personality wise. but finnick, my goodness he is so fine he has me in a chokehold. i have a t-shirt of pictures of him on it that i got from walker a while ago because he knew i was obsessed with him. i wonder if he even remembers that about me anymore. i wonder if he remembers he got me that shirt. i wonder if he even remembers aryan and i in this moment right now.

even though walker hasn't texted for a while, i still wish him the best in filming and i hope he is having a good time. i want him to be happy like i want wesley to be happy. i hope this movie hes filming does well and i hope people will see him as the great actor he is.

i started to nod off and i laid my head half on aryans chest, half off. it was a weirdly comfortable position. aryan leaned into me and adjusted himself to a more comfortable position too. we both relaxed. this isn't us cuddling, by the way. aryan and i are just good friends, like walker and i. at least i still hope so. i felt myself falling asleep as i heard aryans light snores.

little did i know, i had more than 10 missed calls from my parents.

A/N SHUT THE FRONT DOOR IM NOT READY TO WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER IM GOING TO CRY SO HARD (yk whats coming and im so sorry cry with me now)