10. drunk call

TW: ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION, PARTYING

we are almost done filming wednesday season 2, and it has been such a fun journey for the second time. this character feels like a true part of me now and im so glad i got the part years ago.

also, only 2 more months until walker comes home. i truly don't know what's going to happen or what im going to say to him. he hasn't texted aryan or i in a month. i just know it will be awkward but i hope hes just busy and something didnt happen because he is never on social media either. i get he's busy but he must have a few minutes during the day to text us, i just know it. i am starting to get a bit angry at him.

wesley's back home from the hospital now, hopefully for good. he has been in and out for a while but the doctors put him on another medication so it should start to work again. we were told to keep an eye on him too. my parents usually go out some evenings so that leaves me to hangout with wesley, even if aryan is over or something.

i hated leaving wesley alone now with everything that happened. its just a gut feeling on my part that something bad would happen when im not with him. i hate the thought of it in my mind but it just won't go away.

anyway, aryan got invited to a party from one of his friends from high school, and of course he wants me to go with him. i obviously agreed. i was ready to forget everything for a night, drink, meet new people, and have fun. the party was tonight, and i had to find something to wear quickly.

"how about this?" aryan pulled out a long dress from my closet and i was sitting at my vanity, trying to clean up a bit.

he was helping me pick out a dress for the party tonight, of course.

"i wore that to a grad party," i pursed my lips.

"and? can't you rewear it?"

"what if someone saw me and remembers?"

he chuckled and put the dress back in my walk in closet.

"never said you couldn't wear it aryan," i giggled.

his eyes widened and he shook his head fast, before scrummaging through my closet some more for outfits. i laughed again before he grabbed another dress.

"wore that to a premiere, can't ruin it."

"ehh not feeling that one."

"too bright."

"too short."

"too long."

the next dress he pulled out looked perfect actually. it was baby pink and silky, and a mid-thigh length which was awesome. i nodded my head and he took it off the hanger and threw it at me. i caught it and he turned around while i put it on.

after that, aryan sat around and we played music while i got ready. he was already wearing his outfit and we were obviously driving to the party together so no reason for him to leave if the party is real soon. i curled my hair lightly but not too much so it was almost beach wavy. i did even lighter makeup, barely anything but mascara and some lip gloss.

after i was done, we decided to head over. the address showed up about 12 minutes away and it started at 6. it was 6:08. it was going to be a big party so everyone will arrive at different times anyways.

~~

we pulled up and i already heard the bass of the music from outside. aryan parked the car and we hopped out, starting up the sidewalk and towards the house. the front porch had multiple steps, so aryan held his arm out for me and i wrapped my own around his to keep my balance in my short heels. i thanked him before we opened the door and stepped inside. it was so chaotic all at once. there were bright laser lights and loud music and the smell of alcohol filled my nose. it was like a club. i already knew i was going to try and have the best time tonight. aryan and i immediately weaved through people and found our way to the kitchen. i grabbed two red solo cups and handed one to aryan. i grabbed a random bottle of liquor and poured it in my cup. aryan inspected the bottles more than i did and picked out a different drink and poured a smaller amount in his cup. i swigged my drink and felt the good burn in my throat. i closed my eyes and swallowed it, wanting to chug it and pour more. i knew i had to start slow though so i didn't wake up with a massive hangover in the morning.