𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

It was a gorgeous day in Japan, Miyagi Prefecture. The sun was shining high in the sky, blue skies were cascading all around as birds chirped and flew overhead, free and untouchable. Y/n's hair was in a ponytail and she peacefully walked through the halls, sipping on her cold lemon tea drink that she got from the vending machine.

Sipping on the beverage, the girl's eyes darted around her surroundings as she observed those around her. She saw many people conversing with one another, patting each other on the back, taking silly photos, bashfully looking away. She felt a tightness in her chest as she couldn't bring herself to make an effort to communicate with her classmates. She felt scared in a way.

She didn't want to be alone, but it seems she's accidentally made herself seem like an unapproachable person. Whenever she walked up to someone to ask for simple advice, whether it be where the toilet was, they'd always go red in the face and runaway, screaming incomplete sentences. Am I that ugly?

So now she's slightly given up speaking up to others as that always seemed to backfire on her. As she was walking down, her face drooped as she had no one walking beside her, completely alone. She wished that someone would just come up to her and say,

"Y/n! I need to speak to you!"

Huh? Am I magic? The girl froze as she stiffly spun around, only to meet the beet red face of Kageyama who was striding over to her.

Y/n head tilted to the side as she was confused as to why he called out to her. "Hey Kageyama, what's up?" She asked calmly as her eyes scanned his figure.

Once he was right in front of her, she noticed that there was something clenched in his hands as he looked at her with an expression that made the girl sweatdrop. His slightly shaking figure carefully placed the item in y/n's hands, for it to be a milk carton, and once he did that, he bowed.

"I'm sorry for touching you yesterday!" Once Kageyama shouted that, the girl fully froze as multiple eyes darted towards their direction.
Y/n's face erupted in a blush as her eyes went wide with panic, feeling embarrassed.

She took her shaking hands and placed them firmly on his shoulders, forcing him upright and shook him furiously. "Why are you doing this in public! You could've ask to speak to me privately! PRIVATELY!" Her voice unknowingly pitched higher as she felt the daunting eyes of others.

The boy in return blushed furiously as the girl shook him, "I didn't think! I'm sorry again!" And with that, the boy took off, running away from the scene where he had committed a crime.

The girl gapped at him as he ran away leaving her all alone with multiple people looking at her confused, yelling "I forgive you, but you coward! Coward!" That was the first ever time she's lost her composure in public.

The next couple of days consisted of y/n and the first year boys practicing outside of school together as they were determined to beat the other first years, who the boys had an encounter with. A negative first impression was left with her.

"The tall one was surely stuck up, his personality was so fake it would make plastic look shameful!" Once Hinata spoke those words, she already had a good read on what sort of person he was.

He sounded the kind of guy who felt pleased in others discomfort and weaknesses. A truly despicable person. She noticed the slight grimace on Kageyamas face when he came into the conversation. Somethings obviously off with him... wonder what's been said...

"And freckles just bragged about his buddy, so we don't really know anything about him, but he was just as bad!" Once hearing about this dude, she felt as though he wasn't overly confident within himself or his abilities, that he feels as though he has no right or obligation to defend himself overall devoting himself to the stronger. A truly pitiful person.