six

At school, I ran into Cesar and Jamal. They seemed to be having a pretty heated conversation.

"Hey, what's going on?"

They both looked at me, and Jamal gave me a panicked smile, "Nothing. Nothing."

I knew something was going on, so I put my hand on his shoulder, "Jamal-

"Cesar kissed Olivia!"

"Come on, man!" Cesar said.

"Why would you do that?!" I said, "That's like- against all the rules of bro code! And what about Olivia? She lives with Ruby! Who's to say she won't tell him?"

I wasn't just worried about Ruby finding out, but also Monse. She was gonna be PISSED. 

"Don't worry about her. She's tight-lipped."

"You BONED?!" Jamal said.

"NO!" Cesar said, "The lips on her face! Look, I got this."

Cesar pulled out his phone, but Jamal swatted it away. 

"No, you don't send a heartbreak via text! You gotta do this in person!" 

Cesar's phone was on the ground and the screen was probably shattered.

"You'll thank me for this later," Jamal said before making a run for it. 

I crossed my arms and lowered my eyes at Cesar.

"I  know! I know! I fucked up," he said.

"Yeah, and you know Ruby's not the only person you need to tell, right?" I said.

He looked at me, clueless.

"Come on, dude. You really think I don't know about you and Monse?" I said, "Little thing about girls. They tell each other everything! So, you might wanna tell her to before Olivia beats you to it."

"I will!" Cesar said, "I promise."

"Also," I said, "If you're planning on getting with every girl in our group, this here."

I pointed to my body, "Off limits!"

"Bro, no," he said, "You're like my sister. Besides, I couldn't do that to Jamal."

"Do what to Jamal?"

Cesar just smirked at me.

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, ok."

________________________________________________

"Olivia, no! Why? Why would you do that to us?!" I whined. Olivia fully suckered both me and Monse into hanging out with Jasmine after school. 

So, now, I had no choice but to suck it up and waste a few hours of my life. Ruby and Jamal were in Ruby's living room while the three of us were in Olivia's room with Jasmine. Jasmine took Olivia's deodorant and put it in between her tits.

All I could think was WHAT THE FUCK. I didn't even let Izabel use my deodorant and vice versa. 

"I didn't say you could do that," Olivia said. 

Jasmine went into the closet and grabbed one of Olivia's underwear.

"Yo, what size are you?" 

"You're joking, right?" I said.

"Oh, honey, no," Olivia said.

"Well, excuse me for touching your cherished chonies!" Jasmine said, making me raise an eyebrow. 

"I think it's pretty normal for people to not want you to touch their underwear," Monse said.

"Well, not if your besties!" Jasmine said, "I thought this bitch was gonna cramp our style, but Jasmonsolivia has a really nice ring to it, doesn't it?"