65

March 29, 2025

Paige pov

we just won our sweet sixteen game against USC and are now headed to the elite eight against iowa.

iowa has been doing a lot better than expected without their best starters from last year. syd, Hannah, and Jada have really stepped up.

I wake up in our hotel with my head on Iris's chest. boobies.

she is watching the l word on the tv and her hands are playing with my hair.

I try not to move because I don't want her to know im awake. this is the best I've felt in a while. im laying with my future wife, watching the l word, with her playing with my hair. what could be better?

I stay in the position for ten minutes.

"I know you're awake, baby," she says.

"no you don't," I say before fake snoring.

she laughs as she pulls me to lay all the way on top of her.

are faces are a few inches apart and I feel like im in paradise. did I mention that iris isn't wearing a shirt?

I lean in to kiss her lightly and our lips begin to slowly move against each other.

the kiss and calm and pure. no tongue.

her hands rest on my hips while mine are on the bed, slightly propping me up so I don't crush her.

I pull back and smile.

"can I do your makeup?" I ask.

"why?" she laughs.

"because I want to see if I can!"

"okay..." she begins to stand up.

I watch as she pulls clothes over herself so she's in more than just her underwear.

I sigh dramatically and she gives me a look.

"you're freaky," she smirks.

"say the one who bent over in front of me last night to make it so that I could see your thong."

"it was a bet!" She says.

"okay," I shrug.

I start to walk into the bathroom and look through her makeup stuff.

she jumps up onto the counter and I stand between her legs.

"what's first?" I ask.

"I thought you were an expert," she flirts.

"only in bed, ma," I smirk.

her face goes red before pointing at the primer sitting next to the sink.

I put little drops of the product around her face and blend it in with my fingers.

next I grab her foundation and dab on a thin layer of it.

"what's next?" I ask.

"bronzor," she answers.

I grab the small benefit brand bronzor and put product onto the brush. I glide the brush along her cheekbones, forehead, and jawline.

she smiles before leaning in to give me a kiss on the nose.

I blush before grabbing the blush. see what I did there?

I put the liquid blush onto her cheeks and nose before blending it out with a beauty blender.

next I grab setting powder and put it around her face with the dorito looking fluffy shit. It's some sort of blender thingy.

I then put on some highlighter and spray her face with setting spray.

I let her do her own mascara and then she turns around to look.

"you did good," she praises.

"reward?" I suggest.

"maybe later," she says as she jumps off the counter. "you did a few things out of order."

"kiss?" I ask.

she reaches up and kisses my lips strongly before pulling away to walk out.

"Time for breakfast!" she says.

"fuck you," I scoff. she's gotta stop teasing me.

"you wish," she jokes.

pbuckets05

pbuckets05Kat is iconic

pbuckets05
Kat is iconic

irisclark.22
WINE IS THE BEST. KAT IS SO REAL.

fromthelogo22
someone tell my sister to stop commenting on private posts with her main account. it's not it. Iris is not her. love Kat btw

A/N- all of the sudden thought of this in me head so I decided I was going to post another chapter today

BYE QUEENS