69

April 3, 2025

Iris pov

the national championship is tomorrow. tomorrow. Paige's last game ever at UConn, is tomorrow.

the rest of the team is out in the town. Paige and I decided that we are just going to stay at the hotel to help her clear her mind.

I cuddle into her side as she turns on the l word. it's our favorite show to watch together now.

my head is resting on her chest and she begins to play with my hair.

the episode, of course, starts with Shane fucking a random girl.

I look up at Paige and laugh. she's got a flustered look on her face.

"is this turning you on?" I laugh.

"no," she lies. her face turns incredibly red.

"Bueckers," I whisper. "don't lie to me."

"im not," she lies again.

"well," I start as I begin to trace her abs with my index finger. "I guess you wouldn't mind me doing this, then."

I continue to tease her with my finger and she just stares at the tv.

I watch her face become redder and redder every second.

"stop," she whispers.

"sorry," I pull my hand away.

I turn away and look back at the show.

I look back up at her. "are you mad-"

she interrupts me by grabbing my jaw and kissing me passionately.

I move to sit on her lap to gain better access. our lips mesh together perfectly. her top moving against my bottom. it's amazing.

her tongue slips into my mouth and she runs it along mine. I deepen the kiss by sticking my tongue in to swirl it around her mouth. she groans as she wasn't ready for it.

she slowly begins to move her hands under my shirt and traces circles on my back. her fingers reach to unclasp my bra and bring it out from under my shirt.

she palms my breasts under my shirt and I sigh into our kiss.

she sits up to pull her shirt over her head. no bra. boobies.

I pull my shirt over my head and her mouth is immediately drawn to the bare skin. she sucks and swipes her tongue on my breasts.

she quickly flips us around so that she's on top.

as she continues to suck and lick my breasts, her hand travels down my body.

"is this okay?" she asks.

"yes," I laugh. although we're literally getting married in less than a month, she still asks for consent. she is so sweet. I love her.

she slips her hand under the hem of my shorts and presses down on my clit through my underwear.

"fuck," I whisper.

her thumb works in circles around my clit while her tongue flicks my nipples.

she moves her hand down to tease my opening through my underwear and I can feel myself getting wetter at the second.

she finally sticks her hand under my underwear and slides her finger through my folds. I moan quietly before she thrusts her fingers into me. I throw my head back with pleasure.