Chapter 48

Silence engulfed the house for the past 4 days. Nothing changed between the couple than giving silent treatments to eachother. Ria is the only one who kept the home alive.

Nila's silence is killing him but he deserved it. The argument and the reason for it made some sense to him. He is still stuck in the past which is the only thing he is completely sure about himself.

Aadhi was resting on his bed laying flatly on the bed massaging his forehead.

avangaluku kudutha edatha thaandi ipo ungaluku manaivi ah vantha enaku 1% kuda kudukala..

Her words rang in his head and he started to process what happened yesterday.

Yen?.. yena innum neenga ena manasaara yethukala..

He started questioning himself whether he accepted her wholeheartedly or not.

Naa sonnatha oru time yosichu paarunga..

Whole blame cannot be on him, as he is just a human with heart and the same case is in nila. She love him a lot and want to have a happy life with her love and in his case, aadhi love her, no doubt in that but he is still stuck in the past and he don't know the way to get out off it. None helped him, none was there with him by his side to console him as he shut himself completely.

Both are not at fault. She, being guilt ridden for thinking if she have snatched one's beloved to hers. He, being stuck in the past doesn't know a way to get out off it.

He again thought about the sudden confession which he said out of heated situation that he actually wanted to say with warm and comfortable aura circling around them. That is the first thing got in his mind.

The second, his marriage is done in a hurry that he couldn't rethink his decision of saying yes for the marriage. He could've just asked for somedays to clear his mind and to understand her more and himself. He once had a blink of advice of Dev's, when he said don't think too much and stress yourself during your big day.. which actually meant this type of confusion.

(Dev's advice in chapter 38)

Third, he let his heart win over his mind. He didn't give much thought about his mind warnings to think for second time about the marriage.

Though he love her, the place of swati's cannot be fulfilled by anyone, according to him. He need to break that. He was now sure that he didn't accept nila wholeheartedly and he realised his mistake.

Nila sat on the bed in guestroom keeping her knees to her chest keeping her head on top of her knee thinking about the words aadhi spoke.

She thinks of herself as stupid to not understand his feelings and straight away asking to remove the photo. Though she wanted a happy normal life with her husband, the past life and pain of his life with her doesn't pave her way but can't ignore it too.

He had suffered a lot after losing swati but she didn't think about anything and just voiced out her wish. Yes, they are married and love eachother but that can't change the fact that aadhi had a past and his pain of losing his wife right infront of his eyes isn't any simple thing. That is reason for him to lash out on her.

Suddenly she heard door bell ringing, she looked herself in mirror. She was wearing a loose t-shirt and track and her nuptial thread on her neck was dangling outside her t-shirt. The kunkumam on her hairline has faded slightly and a small bindi between her eyebrow.

She corrected her hair strands on her temple behind her ears and moved out and at the same time aadhi came out in his t-shirt and shorts. She avoided his gaze and moved down and opened the door to see their parents standing out.