Chapter 11: Old Comrades / So Far, So Good / Sports Festival: Approaching

POV: Third Person: Okito

"Hello, who is this?"

"Wyatt, it's me," Okito began, holding the phone to his ear.

"Captain? What is it, sir?"

Okito then replied as he looked out the window of his apartment. It was night time and the moon was up, "I need to know of some old comrades of ours."

"The old crew, captain? They went dark a few years ago..."

"That's why I'm asking you," Okito replied as he heard a sigh over his phone.

"I think I still have some of their numbers but I can't promise anything. I'll call you when I've made progress, captain."

"Much obliged, Vulture," Okito said before ending the call. Tsuji, who was in his bed, perked up and turned to him.

"Looks like we got a long way ahead of us huh, buddy?"

ーーーーー

POV: Third Person: Ochita

Ochita was now back at UA High School, standing outside of the Class 1-A classroom for a few seconds before entering, following behind Shota who had walked past her.

"...Well, Aizawa-sensei is supposed to be recovering from his arm injury..."

"Morning," Shota greeted the class. The Pro-Hero had a sling for his left arm that was a bit bandaged.

"Sensei, you seem to be back too soon!"

Tenya's hand reached to the air in a matter of seconds, speaking, "So you're all right, Aizawa-sensei?"

Shota made his way to the desk placed in the front of the class as Ochita stood beside it.

"My well-being doesn't matter," Shota replied, facing the class upon reaching the desk, "More importantly, the fight is not yet over."

"Don't tell me..."

"The villains again...?!"

A few seconds of silence passed as the homeroom teacher of Class 1-A announced, "The UA Sports Festival is drawing near."

The entirety of Class 1-A then cheered.

"That's a super normal school event!"

"Wait a minute!" Denki exclaimed.

Kyoka then asked, "Is it okay to have a sports festival so soon after the villains snuck inside?"

"What if they attack us again or something...?" Mashirao continued, worried.

"Apparently, they think of it as UA showing that our crisis management system is solid as a rock by holding the event," Shota answered.

"It was discouraged by the GAC as well, having not resolved the investigation of the attack at the USJ," Ochita added, sighing after that.

"Not yet resolved...?" Izuku's eyes widened as he mumbled.

"Sadly, no. That is why security will be strengthened tenfold than that of the previous years with the help from the GAC," Ochita finished explaining.

"Above all, our sports festival is a huge chance," Shota continued, "It's not an event to be canceled because of a few villains or armed mercenaries."

"But that's a good reason, isn't it? It's just a festival of sports," Minoru claimed.

"Mineta, you've never seen the UA Sports Festival?" Izuku assumed, looking behind him.

"Of course I have. But that's not what I meant!"