5: THEY MET

NEXT DAY

Jk: ( on call) hello take out the car

Driver: ok sir.

(Jk went to his car and sat.)

Driver: where sir?

Jk: malhotra's group

AUTHOR POV

(They went and stood infront of malhotra's group and go to reception after confirm his meeting and go to malhotra's son cabin and he is not other than our kabir. Yes, kabir is a ceo of his dad company becoz his dad health was not good that's why his dad give all responsibilities to his son. In young age kabir become business man.

Kabir: hello mr.jeon.

Jk: hello mr.malhotra

(Both handshake with each other)

Kabir: sit

(Both are discussing about a deal with each other and approved it. And deal is final. Both shake hand last time jk left the cabin with his PA and kabir. Both are talking with each other and jk said)

Jk: ok mr.malhotra we will meet you tomorrow.bye
(Cold tone)

Kabir: ok mr.jeon have good day.bye

(Kabir left to his cabin and jk left to his hotel. On the way jk saw a beautiful park and their is a pond. Jk stopped the car and come out the car and come to park)

Jk: (closed eyes and sighed) what a life. ( chuckle)

(Jk hear someone is giggling. he found that voice melodious and saw she is playing with childrens.but her face is not clear becoz she is far from him)

Jk: who is she?

Guard: sir important call here is ur phone.

Jk: hmm.

(Jk pick up the call attend a person but when he turn around to look at her again but she gone that time. Jk come where girl is standing before. When he left to going to his car he saw a earring have fallen off. So he keep earing in his pant pocket.)

NEXT DAY

(Jk come to kabir cabin and talk with him about deal. Jk got important call.he attend outside the kabir cabin and right after he left yn come to kabir cabin)

(Someone barged inside his cabin.

Yn: you duffer, you.jerk.how can u forget about me. You call me to come on cafe and you didn't come im waiting for u there like a mad girl.
(While hitting him)

Kabir: i'm sorry jaan. I forget about our meeting. Sowwry (life)
(Stopping her and held his ear)

Yn: what sorry hah. You know im waiting for u so long. Peaple was looked at me like im a alien)
(Huffed and sat on chair with cross arms)

Kabir: im sorry bacchha (child).
I have urgent meeting. You know this deal is important for me.
(Pout)

Yn: (side eye) okay okay next time I won't leave you.

Kabir: okay next time do whatever do you want okay. Now smile I can't see you like this.

Yn: okay. Give me chocolate.
(With hands forward)

Kabir: I forget
( with sad face)

Yn: how can you do this with me abir ?

Kabir: okay okay im just kidding here is ur chocolate.now smile.
(Taking Out of the drawer)

(Yn take chocolate and smile she is eating like a kid and ask kabir to eat it but kabir said no because he know anytime jk is coming)

MEANWHILE
(Jungkook come there and saw evrything)

YN POV

(afer eating chocolate ahe said goodbye to kabir and when she turn around to go from there when she saw handsome and tall boy standing there and looking at her intensely so she turn around to ask kabir)

Yn: who is he?
(Whisper in ear)

Kabir: he is my business partner
(Whisper)

(She turn and said to jk)

Yn: ohh hi and bye

(Yn left from there becoz of embarrassment)

Jk: umm... hi
(He didn't complete his word she left)

Kabir: im sorry. She is like that.

Jk: its ok. Umm... who is she?girlfriend?

(Jungkook doesn't want a girl to be his girlfriend)

Kabir: no, she is not my girlfriend. She is my bestie from childhood.
(Chuckle)

( jk doesn't ask anything becoz he know kabir doesn't give him any information about a girl)

Jk: ohh..
(Smile while thinking about her)

(He is very happy inside but doesn't know why? When he listen his answer)

Jk: deal is final and we are successful in our project. So, why dont we celebrate. I will tgriw a party. You can also invite ur family and friends.

Kabir: okay, that's a good idea. So we will meet in the party.

(Jk throw a party becoz he want to meet yn again. That's why he also invite kabir family and specifically friends.) 😎

(After finalizing he left from kabir cabin . All the time he is thinking about yn but he doesn't know about her and also don't know her name so he asked hi PA to get all the information of the girl which was in Kabir's cabin and quickly after getting postive reply he left fron car to his hotel room )

_______________________________________

Hello bloomies 👋
How's the chapter.

What do you think about kabir dark past. I feel so sad for kabir😞. Tell me in comment box.

also vote the chapter and add to your library for get a notification when chapters will uploads.

Thank you🤗
Bye bye💕