19: SHOPPING

Shout out to:) ayoitsmeeda
NEXT DAY

JK POV

(Jk is getting ready for pick up yn and kabir. He style his hair and wore his watch and shoes and left from his mansion and sat on his car and drove off)

 He style his hair and wore his watch and shoes and left from his mansion and sat on his car and drove off)

Jk look and ignore bag😅

(Jk call yn)

ON Call

JK: are you ready yn? I am coming to get you.

Yn: ohh, yes Im ready be quick kookie.

Jk: ( Chuckle) okay okay as per your order my aein.

Yn: (giggle) don't joke around come fast we have to take kabir also.

Jk: okay im coming my royal highness.

(Yn giggle)

(They cut the call and after a while jk reach infront of yn's house and honked the car's horn and As soon as yn heard the car's horn, she ran out of her room.)

YN POV

yn: bye mom bye dad im going to shopping.
(Waved her hands while rushing)

Her look

(She rushed out from her house and saw jk lean on his car while staring at her with crossed arms. Jk remove his sun glasses.)

Jk: (whisper to himself) fu*k she going to death of me.

(Yn come closer to jk )

Yn: lets go.

(Being gentleman jk open the car's door for yn and when sit down on passenger seat he closed the door and make his way to his driving seat and sat and closed his door and look at yn and saw yn didn't wear seat belt. Jk come close to yn and yn lean backward their face is too close from each other. Their breath is fanning each other. Jk took the seat belt in his hand and put it on yn and sat on his seat. Yn relaxed. Her heart beat is so fast.She was afraid that Jungkook might hear her heartbeat.)