22: BANGLES

shout out to:) desiigurlll

_______________________________________

(All are going downstairs talking and laughing. Lastly yn and jungkook are coming downstairs. They come to dinning area to eat their dinner and sat on thier chairs. and start eating. After eating.)

Mrs. Sharma: Come on kids, you have to wake up early tomorrow so go to sleep early and jungkook son you also stay here.

Jk: okay mrs. Sharma, I didn't know you wanted me to stay, otherwise I would have packed my bag.
(Wink)

Mrs. Sharma: you naughty boy.
(Smiling)

(They all go to their respective room. Yn, shri,ruhi go to yn room to sleep and kabir go to his room ,jk go to guest room. which is near yn's room. Shreya already left for her house. She lived near yn's house. Yn, shri, ruhi are taking and laughing)

Ruhi: You know what happened after that he fell in the mud.
(Laughing)

(When all three of them entered the room, they saw that the bangles which yn had put with her dress for tomorrow were broken. She picked up herr broken bangles.)

Yn: How it broke I remember I had put it back properly.
(While tears fell from her eyes)
It was so difficult to find bangles that matched the color of my dress.
( while showing them broken bangles)

(Ruhi and shri both went to yn and made her sit on the bed and try to console her.)

Ruhi: Looking at the bangles it seems that someone has broken it.

Yn: Now what will I wear tomorrow with my dress?
(Sobbing)

(Meanwhile jk is going to his room and listen someone is crying. He immediately recognize its yn. He go to her room and knock on her bedroom door.)

Ruhi: I'll go and see who has come.

(Yn and shri nod. Ruhi open the door and saw jk is standing outside the room.)

Ruhi: hey, you need something?

Jk: no, I want to meet yn. Now side.
(Coldly)

(Ruhi get startled and give space to enter him. Jk saw shri and yn sat on bed and yn's eyes are red, her checks has stained of dry tears. Jk got so much angry )

Jk: what happen yn ?

(Go to her sat on his knee and wipe her tears)

Yn: Jk, look, someone broke my bangles.

(complaIning like child while showing him bangles)

Jk: You started crying over such a simple thing.
(Shook his head)

Yn: What should I do ? What should I wear tomorrow with the dress?
(Whining like child)

Jk: we bring new ones.

Yn: No, do you know how hard it was to get it?

Jk: ohh, that's it But this is not a difficult task for me. Lets go we are going.
(Held her hand to make her stand)