58: TRUTH BEHIND MARRIAGE

SHOUT OUT TO: pookie764 and EMAAN5801
And MadhuPandey302
————————————————————————
"For those who are working,
No Matter how tough things get,
I hope you overcome it all
And became an even stronger person"
————————————————————————
Mr.sharma: I think you are married now yn, you should go to ur husband's home.
(Without emotion)

(Yn is hurt after listening this)

Mrs.sharma: what are you saying? My daughter will not go anywhere.
(Crying)

Yn: Papa, you love me so much, but why are you acting like this today? As if you never loved me.
(While crying)

Mr.sharma: I did not say anything wrong, she is married and girls do not stay in their parents' home after marriage.
(Emotionless face)

Jk: mr.sharma, I am not saying anything, it does not mean that you will misbehave with my wife like this.
(Darkly)

(Yn look at him)

Mr.sharma: she's my daughter i can talk to her whatever i want.

Jk: I want to talk to you about something.
(Grit his teeth)

(Mr.sharma nod and they went in corner)

Jk: what are you doing mr.sharma? I didn't tell you to talk to my wife like that.
(Little angrily)

Mr.sharma: If I don't talk like this, she won't leave this house. I don't want my daughter to face any problems by living in this house.

FLASHBACK

( When Jungkook got the call and went to the old factory and he angrily left the area and he directly went to mr.sharma and Jk saw mr.sharma is sitting in his house office )

Jk: i want to talk to you.
(Serious)

Mr.sharma: I am busy so I can't talk with you.
(While checking some file)

(Jk grit his teeth and close his eyes and then open it)

Jk: it's about yn
(Seriously)

(Mr.Sharma side the files and fold his hand and keep it on table and signal him to sit and Jk sit on chair )

Mr.sharma: tell me I'm listening
(Attentive)

Jk: You must know that your daughter has a stalker.

Mr.sharma: hmm I know And I tried a lot to find out, but I couldn't find anything but how do you know?

Jk: Hmm I saw a man outside your house. who was keeping an eye on your house and especially on yn and After that I came to know that he keeps an eye out for Stalker then I put a man behind stalker and my man came to know that.... That he will forcefully marry Yn after Rahul's marriage.

Mr.sharma: How did you know so much about him ?I didn't even know that much about him, forget about it, I didn't even get a clue. who are you ?
(Seriously)

Jk: I'm a mafia boss

(Mr.sharma wide his eyes and gulp)

Mr.sharma: you are what?

Jk: mafia boss
(Shrug)

Mr.sharma: what do you want from us?