10: SHE IS MINE

( this story is starting from after party)

Shoutout to: parirajput123

_______________________________________
AUTHOR POV

(A man is being tortured in the dark of the night. His scream was so loud that it would burst anyone's eardrums. A man with dark aura sitting on chair infront of a man who is being tortured. He is none other than jk. A man who is being tortured is waiter who touched yn. Jk dark eyes on a waiter with a smirk)

JK POV

Waiter: pls leave me I will never show my face. Pls let me go, I will leave this city also.
(Pleading while crying)

Jk: tsk tsk so you leave this city. okay, you can go leave him.

(He signalled to his gaurd. They did as jk said. Waiter tried to run to door. jk shoot a bullet on his leg.)

Waiter: (scream) aaah aaah you said u will leave me.

Jk: When did I say that, did you hear me saying it?
(He said while looking at his guard )

Guards: no sir
(They all said in unison )

Jk: do you know who is she whom you touched?

Waiter: no...no
( while shook his head)

Jk: she is mine. How dare you to touch her.
( roar)

(While beating him mercilessly. Whole room filled with waiter scream. Jk beat him till his death and last he fire a bullet on his forehead)

Jk: fucking bustard. Settle his body
(While looking at his guards)

Guards: okay boss.

(Jk go to his room and took a bath and freshen up. He laid on his bed and he suddenly remembered that the file contains yn's information in the office room of his house. He got up go to his office room. Sat on his chair and checked here and there to find file)

Jk: so here it is.

Name: yn sharma

Age: 20

Career: She wants to became a fashion designer.

Family: mr. Sharma (father)
Mrs. Sharma ( mother)
Rahul sharma ( elder brother of yn)
Karan sharma ( little brother of yn)

She is a bubbly and caring type person.

Friends: kabir malhotra ( crime partner of yn)

Love her friend and family most.

(Jk start caressing yn' pic.)

Jk: I don't know what happen to me. I don't know whenever I look at you I feel as if my heart will come out my chest becoz my heart beats alot .Being with you is a total rush. 💓 I feel a spark of joy every single time when I meet u.

(He took out yn's picture from filrq and took it with him to his room and laid on his bed. He placed her picture on his chest, hugged her pic and went to sleep.)

Next morning

(Jk is doing gym in his house gym. after that he is doing his breakfast and thought to invite kabir and yn for dinner )

Jk: hmm that's a great idea. This way I can meet yn. I will call kabir in evening.

( he go to his important work)

AT EVENING

(jk call kabir)

Jk: hey hi kabir it's me jk

Kabir: hey hi jk I know it's u I already saved ur number.

Yn: hey kookie it's me ynnn.
(Shouting from behind and giggled)

Kabir: yaah you gurl. You literally burst my eardrums. Oh my precious eardrums.

Jk: (Chuckle) hey yn how are u?

(Kabir put call on speaker)

Yn: I am fit and fine and u?

Jk: I am also fine. Actually I called u to invite for dinner in my house. Will u guys come?

Kabir: off course we will come...

(Yn cut kabir in between)

Yn: but tomorrow. Actually my family is coming from my relative's marriage today and we are going to pick up them. is it okay?

Jk: okay we will meet tomorrow at my house. Bye

Yn and kabir: bye

_______________________________________

Hello my bloomies.
I hope you are doing great.

I know this chapter is very small.

Vote this story and also add to your library for get a notification when chapters will upload and follow my channel.

Thank you🤗
Bye bye💕
Btsbloomies97